Way to go, Superstar!

(A/N): there will be some dialogue and repetitive ideas from how gregory and freddy first met in the real game security breach. but there is still different thoughts and lines.

"Showtime already?! I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete," the loud bear talked to himself in the mirror.

I then got worried from how loud he was that it would lure Vanessa into his room.

"Shh! Will you shut up?!" I whisper trying to get him to stop talking.

"Who said that?" the bear asked confused.

"I did! I'm down here!" I whispered again trying to make him realize I was hiding.

"Down where? I still do not see you."

Was he stupid? Could he not feel a child inside of his stomach. I thought I should probably explain to him what happened especially since he was out for awhile.

"Okay listen, you were sleeping so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside," I told him genuinely, I was worried he would be upset.

"My stomach hatch? That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area!" the bear said concerned.

I decide to open the stomach hatch and exit Freddy to get him less worried about me being squished.

Freddy grabs me without saying anything and turns me towards him, "There you are."

I stare at him awkwardly as lights shine through both of his eyes, tracing my face. What was he doing?

"Scanning complete. How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?" he asks me.

I panic as I realize I might be kicked out for not having a profile, "I-I'm Gregory."

"Gregory," he says in a reassuring tone, "I will notify the main office. Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network."

I then realize what the security guard did, she probably did something with Freddy so I could be found easier.

"It's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me," I emphasize my words to show that I was annoyed.

"Who? Who is looking for you? Your mother?" Freddy continues to ask to figure out what's going on.

I wish my mother was looking for me, all of the sudden I heard footsteps from outside.

"Shh! I hear footsteps," I say making him shut up.

I creep towards the window in his room and peek through behind the red curtains. I see the security guard, Vanessa, walking around with a flashlight scanning the area.

Freddy having a big mouth, shouts, "That is the security guard. She can help!"

I didn't trust her she was obviously trying to get me. She also acted really strange.

"No! No, I don't trust her," I told Freddy honestly.

"Why not?" he says confused.

"I don't know who she is, but she's trying to get me. Isn't there some other way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?" I question him while sounding a bit anxious.

Freddy slightly sighs, "Take this. It is a novelty Freddy Fazwatch."

My eyes widen as his stomach hatch opens up. Inside was a present that wasn't there before. What the heck was a Freddy Fazwatch?! I open the present and grab the watch, placing it on my left arm. His stomach hatch closes, and a noise comes out loudly from the watch.