A New Ally

(A/N:) hi guys in this au vanessa and vanny are different people. also disclaimer i have no idea how to clean a deep wound/knife injury so i apologize if it's wrong

"Vanessa! Somebody! Help! Please!" Freddy shouted.

Freddy was holding me running throughout the building.

"Shit...Freddy what the hell happened?!" I hear a woman's voice moving closer.

Everything was still blurry, I couldn't see much.

"Oh my gosh..." Vanessa said in shock after staring at my arm.

"He needs immediate help," Freddy cried.

"To the first aid. NOW!" she shouted, running.

The walls were spinning and all I could notice was Freddy's panicked face. I was so confused on what was going on.

"Freddy..?" I said out loud to get answers.

Freddy looked at me, "Don't worry superstar, you'll be okay I promise."

I looked down at my arm and began to panic again. The pain in my throat was back but I had to show them that I was strong.

"Almost there!" Vanessa shouted.

The fast movement was making me feel sick especially with the blurriness around. Then a new room with red walls appeared.

"Lay him down!" Vanessa commanded.

I felt my body drop and laid out. I couldn't feel anything in my right arm. Looking around at the freaked out Vanessa and Freddy started to make me feel anxious.

"Freddy.." I called out again nervous.

Freddy rubbed my head, "Shhh, it's okay Gregory, everything's going to be okay."

I was so confused and anxious. What was happening. I'm trying so hard to not let the pain in my throat release.

"We have to clean it first Freddy.." Vanessa sighed, knowing it will hurt very bad.

"I know I'll stay by him," Freddy starts, "just please be gentle."

Vanessa grabs the saline off the counter and pours it on a piece of cloth, "This might hurt a bit buddy."

I look at Freddy and swallow.

"You're so strong Gregory just squeeze my hand," Freddy grabs my hand.

My heart was beating so fast, I was so scared.

"Do you want me to countdown?" Vanessa asked.

I nod my head, looking away.

"3...2...1..." she counts down.

I feel a burning sensation on my arm. Then it got worse.

"GAH. OW!" I shouted, my eyes starting to water.

I start to squeeze Freddy's hand. Hard.

"You're doing great Gregory," Vanessa says continuing to clean the wound.

The burning goes farther in. Making tears fall out of my eyes and to kick out of response.

"It hurts!" I cried, looking at Vanessa.

Vanessa stops, "I'm almost done. I promise."

Freddy smiles, "You got this superstar."

I take a deep breathe and close my eyes, ready to feel it again. Holding Freddy's hand was making this better. The cloth was being pushed harder since a patch of dried blood wouldn't come off.