The Daycare

TW: blood, injured arm, short mental breakdown

I look back at Freddy in the charging station one last time before I head out of the nearest exit. My whole body felt like it was shaking. I haven't been this nervous in awhile. I continued to walk down a hall until I saw another door. I opened it and my heart immediately dropped.

"Crap, it's Chica!" I whispered to myself.

The robot chicken was stuffing garbage in her mouth like she hasn't eaten in weeks. Honestly relatable.

"I have an idea..." I smirk walking over to the other side of the room.

I push the loud cans over making a very obnoxious noise. It alerted Chica right away.

"This area is off limits," the animatronic says in a terrifying voice.

I kneel and sneak back to other room making the door she was previously standing by available for me to move past.

I laugh to myself, "Heheheh. Stupid chicken."

I walk through so many halls trying to figure out where the main exit was. I just wanted to leave this scary place.

"I wish Freddy were here," I frowned to myself.

I was stuck here all just because of some stupid security guard. Maybe if she knew what I was going through she wouldn't have been such a jerk to me. I see a room with open arcade games and food. It seemed like a kids area.

"Oooo," I smile immediately going into the room.

I grab the bag of chips and began eating them. Yummy nothing like a bag of Lays Sour Cream and Onion chips. I didn't get to have chips that often so this really made my night. I looked around at all the pillows and chairs.

"I could definitely make a fort out of this!" I excitingly start to push the chairs together.

I placed the blanket and it was perfect. Then my face went into panic as I realize why I needed to get out of this place. I grabbed a cup of soda before heading back out quickly. I forgot that it's gonna close very soon!

I come by another room with glowing red lights. Please lead me to the main exit. I heard noises behind me.

"There you are!" a deep voice shouted.

I look behind me and Monty bursted through one of the gates. Fear went down my whole body. I started to sprint as fast as I could. Tears beginning to fall out of my eyes. The adrenaline in me told me to keep running.

"Lost boy over here!" another voice appeared.

I ran up a flight of stairs, hoping they would fall back eventually. My arm got cut on the edge of the staircase going up causing extreme pain and bleeding.

"Ow!" I cried, holding on to my gushing out arm.

Eventually my body was aching for me to stop and I knew they were far behind me. I stopped myself behind a wall and slid down it into a seating position. I couldn't control my breathing and my heart was beating hard.

"My arm..." I look down at the huge slice and gag.

My eyes began to fill with water again and flashbacks of Monty kept coming back in my head.

"I got to get out of here," I told myself standing back up.

I decide to visit a bathroom first to rinse and clean my injury and then continued to wonder around rapidly. I looked up and saw a sign that said exit. Oh thank God! I run out and I was finally free. The joy shot through me as I smiled walking to the exit doors.