Prologue

Ivory's POV

My back smashed into the cold hard metal. Pain shot all over my body.

I could feel Noah's weight crushing me.

"Ow!" I screeched, trying to wiggle out of the situation.

Noah whispered, moving his lips to my ear. "Feisty."

YESTERDAY~

"Scrambled eggs for the lady?" A waitress lazily drawled out.

I bolted from my seat and put my hand up, "Here!" I answered, waving my hand in the air. The waitress scanned around the diner until her eyes landed on me.

She slid the plate of eggs on the counter and I miraculously caught it at the other end. I smiled at her, "Thanks. Uh.." I trailed while scanning for her name tag. "Brenda."

I sauntered back to my table and glanced outside the diner. Forks was insanely peaceful. I sighed in content as I watched rain drops slide down the windows.

My plate was thoughtfully decorated by a leaf of parsley that looked like it was supposed to be a palm tree but didn't. Nevertheless I was enjoying the food.

"Alrighty," I fished out my phone from my back pocket. "Where to go next?"

I scrolled through places in Forks that were near from where I was. Pretty much things like malls, parks and restaurants were popping up.

"Boringgg." I yawned. I thought Forks would have something extraordinary like, I don't know, hidden getaways you could only find if you walked through the woods or something.

I mean come on, they filmed Twilight here. Where were the amazing green landscapes?

I guess those kinds of things are the ones you don't find in your phone.

I popped the last piece of food into my mouth when 'Dad' flashed through my screen. Party's over.

"Hey dad! School is so busy lately. I'm just heading over to my next class. Anyway I gotta go--"

"Sebastian is already on his way to get you and we are going to have another long talk about you skipping class."

Call ended.

I sighed, pushing the gadget back into my pocket. And yes, I insisted calling our butler Sebastian because reasons.

I almost believed my father was worried but I've gone down that road one too many times before and trust me, I caused my own heartbreaks through expectations.

The sound of a car rolling by filled my ears. Is Sebastian here already? Damn.

I craned my neck and looked out the glass window. An Aston Martin Rapide S was parked outside and no one was getting out of the car. Definitely Sebastian.

"Alright, alright," I recited. "I'm coming." I started collecting myself and push the front door of the diner.

Before I could pull open the passenger's door, "You mean you got expelled?" A deep voice questioned.

I froze. This was not Sebastian.

The guy on shot gun aduibly gasped, "And deny you the pleasure of my company?"

Ignoring the butterflies in my stomach from his smooth, rough sexy voice and the slight accent.

I ducked almost immediately after regaining my thoughts. I lifted my head up to see their reflection from the side view mirror.