Day 1

"Where's Mike?" A voice startled me.

I cocked an eyebrow at Noah, "Good morning to you too."

"And what's with you and not knocking?" Noah ignored this, raising an arm over the door frame.

His arm muscles flexed with the movement. I groan internally when my eyes flicked down on them.

He's an ass remember? Such a shame a face and body like that was gifted to someone like him.

"Where is Mike?" Noah repeated slowly exaggerating each word.

Really wrong timing Noah I was not in the mood for this so early in the morning.

I grabbed the nearest object closest to me which was a water bottle for some reason.

"Get out Noah!" I yelped and thrust the water bottle at him.

I didn't care where it hit him as long as it did. It was comical really, the way the water bottle just bounced off his right shoulder. He didn't even move or flinch at the impact.

Noah chuckled and raised an eyebrow at me, "Ouch?"

He was still here! What did I have to do to get him to take a hint? Or would he go hulk like on me again if I told him to leave again.

I sighed running a hand over my face, "I don't know. He's probably downstairs still sleeping."

Like everybody else at seven freaking AM. Does Noah really have nothing better to do at seven in the morning? I groaned falling back on the bed.

I snatched a pillow and covered my face with it. Hopefully he'll go away now.

I was not a morning person.

Noah's sigh informed me that he still hasn't left and frankly I don't think he will anytime sooner. I almost let out another inhumane groan.

"What is it Noah?" I sat upright.

This was the part where I noticed his appearance. Noah was wearing a white cotton v neck and grey sweatpants. His hair was dishelved, clearly he just got up from bed.

The glint in his eyes drew me into him as our eyes locked. He wasn't doing anything special but my heart kept doing a 190 flip.

Noah brought his arm down and back at his side before his lips parted. "I- Listen, I-"

"Y-y-you what?" I mocked smiling slightly at his response.

Since when did Noah Pierce ever have nothing to say? Or maybe he does but he doesn't know how to say it. Pfft. As if. This is Noah we're talking about. He could make a pine cone seem interesting.

His deep blue eyes roamed everywhere but me, "Last night. I didn't have to do that."

Oh my god was Noah trying to apologize? To me? Where's the camera? Am I being punked right now? Well if this was his way of apologizing then it was downright kinda pathetic but hey it was Noah.

I don't think he's ever even done this for someone before, has he?

"What are you trying to say?"

Maybe I was just assuming things it'd be better to get the facts straight beforehand. For all I know he might not be here to apologize.

His lips pressed together tightly, "I do alot of things I don't have to do." His face looked like he was straining to get the words out.

Is this guy even capable of remorse?

Noah shoots me the that's-all-you're-gonna-get-are-you-happy look and I burst out laughing.