Billionaire? That's impossible.

✍️  Noah in the gif above ✍️

"What the hell?!" I screamed, my heart over my hand.

I shoved my journal in front of me to distance him.

Noah was too close for comfort. So close that I noticed all his features perfectly. His hair was slightly disheveled but his facial hair was well kept that made him look important. His electric blue eyes contrasted with his chocolate brown hair. Freckles crossed over his nose but they were barely noticeable.He wore a dark shirt and jeans, he looked simple yet somehow not.

But it didn't matter.

He was gorgeous.

"Feisty," Noah muttered, a smirk on his face. "Don't pretend like you don't like it."

"Get off!" I ordered, my heart rate slowly dropping back to normal.

"I just wanted to introduce myself, shortcake." Shortcake?

Potential killer sounded friendly at the time, like he just walked by and wanted to say hey.

"Hi. I'm Noah." He teased, grinning.

I looked at him, "I know. Heard great things about you."

Which I will not tell you- they're pretty descriptive. But trust me you're ego will love it.

He looked taken aback. "Really?"

"Cuz I'm a dick," He smirked.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

He chuckled, making the both of us vibrate, "Oh. Careful now. That vein on your forehead's about to pop," He said, leaning closer. If that's even possible. 

"Noah!" A high pitched voice hollered, waving her hands in the air frantically.

Noah's head snaps in her direction, showing a look of annoyance.

The click clack of her heels echoed through the lot as she basically ran over to us. Once she was about a few centemeters from us, she swings her arms open and jumps on Noah.

 I get a front seat view as she attacks him with wet kisses. I rolled my eyes at them, "I don't have time for this."

I shoved him, which did nothing for my case by the way. I turn my back to him and make my way around the car.

"For the last time, I don't want you." Noah growls out as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

The girl reaches over and places a hand on his chest, "You'll never know until you try." Her lips stretch into a smile.

I point at my open mouth and pretend to gag. No means no, lady. "Go home Katie." He dismisses before she stomps her foot and leaves.

"She seems like fun." I teased, cracking a smile.

By this time normally I would have left already but for some reason, I don't want to. It's like Forks all over again except this time I wasn't actually snooping. 

Noah sends me a questioning look-probably wondering why I'm still here. My smile drops and I take the hint.

I turn my heel and reach for the car door once again. "I take it you're not the sociable type," He uttered suddenly catching my attention

I scoffed and whip myself around to face him again.

For a second, I had no words. His eyes bore into mine. The churn in my stomach made me feel like I wanted to be the one in the bathroom instead of Elle. I forgot what I was supposed to say, dammit.