Chapter 1: Afraid of death

Lijia Village in Z State G Province is remote and surrounded by rolling mountains.

To leave the mountain and go to the nearest town, it takes four hours to walk.

It is also such a remote place, which caused the "isolation" of Lijiacun.

As soon as the chicken crowed that morning, an angry woman screamed from the village.

Another young man rushed out of the house with a pole, and the villagers who had also gotten up to work curiously asked.

"Li Dawa, what's wrong?"

The man called Li Dawa flushed with anger, and his ordinary face was a little distorted: "That dead lady Maoya ran away!"

When the villagers heard this, they immediately changed their expressions: "Run? Go! Hurry up to find the village chief and ask the master to chase after him!"

However, within a short time, more than a dozen villagers walked out of the village with **** and pole.

"Mao Ya has never been out of the mountain, she must not go far, let's chase along the road!"

Li Dawa said bitterly: "When I get her, I have to break her leg!"

As soon as they reached the entrance of the village, everyone saw a thin figure slowly walking towards this side.

Take a closer look, isn't it Mao Ya?

It's just that Mao Ya at this time looked a little embarrassed and a little frightening.

The tattered clothes were stained with bright red blood, and the face was dirty, muddy and blood stained.

"Huh? This Maoya didn't run?" Everyone was surprised.

Li Dawa hurriedly walked over, reaching out to grab her arm: "Dead mother! Where did you go early in the morning!"

Gu Niannian, who was considered by the villagers to be Mao Ya, avoided the hand that Li Dawa had grabbed. There was no expression on her face: "Go up the mountain."

After speaking, no matter what other people's reactions are, he walked directly into the village.

Following the memory of'Gu Niannian', she came to Li Dawa's home.

Standing at the door, Gu Niannian blinked. Is this the place where'Gu Niannian' lived for 13 years after being trafficked here?

The few low mud embryo houses look tattered.

Gu Niannian was a little disgusted, but she was so hungry at this time that she couldn't take care of it anymore, so she lifted her foot in.

As soon as I walked into the yard, I saw a woman with half-white hair and a thin body coming out.

This is the mother-in-law of'Gu Niannian', Wang Honglan.

The years left many marks on Wang Honglan's face, and because of her viciousness, people knew at a glance that she was mean.

"You **** still knows to come back! Run out without making breakfast, and see if I won't kill you!" Then, Wang Honglan took the broom on the side and waved it towards Gu Niannian.

Gu Niannian didn't let Wang Honglan get close at all, and directly raised her foot to kick the person to the ground.

She was worried that she would just kick people to death, but she was still struggling.

But despite this, Wang Honglan's two ribs were broken, and the pain caused her to fall to the ground and scream, and she couldn't even curse.

Gu Niannian ignored her and walked towards the stove.