Chapter 9: I don't like talking while eating

Gu Zhenzhen blushed even more after hearing Gu Wenbo's words, but nodded.

Then he stomped lightly with a shy face: "Daddy, let's not talk about it. My sister has just returned. Let's go eat with her first. Our family hasn't been reunited for more than ten years."

After speaking, her eyes were red again, and her voice choked: "It's still to blame me. If it weren't for my carelessness, my sister wouldn't..."

"Don't blame yourself, you were only seven years old at that time, and you should blame the servant for not taking good care of your sister. How can you blame you!"

Gu Wenbo comforted Gu Zhenzhen a few words, and then went to the restaurant with her.

Gu Niannian was already seated, sitting next to Chen Yaqin.

She couldn't see other people, she could only see the delicious dishes on the table.

In fact, Gu Niannian used to be less appetite. After all, she used to eat anything except what she wanted, but she had never been hungry.

But before coming to this world, she had been hungry for a long, long time because she was locked in the experimental cabin and no one gave her food. Thanks to her being not an ordinary person, she would have starved to death early.

But that also caused her eyes to shine when she saw what she was eating.

"Mr. and Mrs., the dishes are ready." The servant said respectfully.

After Gu Wenbo nodded, another servant helped to serve the soup, and one of the bowls was placed in front of Gu Niannian.

Gu Niannian didn't wait for Gu Wenbo or Chen Yaqin to say to start the meal, so she started to eat.

Gu Wenbo and Chen Yaqin frowned. Although they thought she was so impolite, they only thought that she had suffered outside and hadn't eaten these good things for a long time.

In fact, it's not that Gu Niannian is not polite, but that she eats alone in the laboratory, and she doesn't have to wait for anyone to join or wait for someone to say that she can eat before eating.

How could she learn to wait for others to move chopsticks with the habit she has cultivated over the years.

"Okay, let's eat too." Gu Wenbo said to Chen Yaqin and Gu Zhenzhen.

Gu Zhenzhen nodded, and looked at Gu Niannian who was sitting opposite her without a trace.

Seeing her eating is not vulgar, nor did she gobble it up, but because her cheeks are bulging, it looks a little more cute.

This is completely, people can't afford to be disgusted!

No wonder Mom and Dad didn't say anything despite frowning because of her manners.

Holding the chopsticks tightly, Gu Zhenzhen endured the discomfort in his heart, raised a smile and looked at Gu Niannian: "Sister, is the food still in my appetite? What I prepared today are all the dishes you loved when you were a kid, I don't know. Do you still love to eat."

Gu Niannian only concentrates on eating, and doesn't pay attention to Gu Zhenzhen.

Seeing her attitude, Gu Zhenzhen showed embarrassment and disappointment on her face, and looked at Gu Wenbo and Chen Yaqin: "It seems that my sister still blames me in her heart, and she doesn't want to ignore me."

She forced Gu Wenbo and Chen Yaqin to endure her sadness, and she also gave birth to a disagreement with Gu Niannian's attitude.

Chen Yaqin opened her mouth and just wanted to reassure her, Gu Wenbo on the side spoke first: "Gu Niannian, your sister is talking to you! Where have you learned your politeness?"

Even after hearing Gu Wenbo's accusations, Gu Niannian continued to eat without reason, but frowned slightly because of being interrupted by the meal.

Gu Wenbo originally thought that his tone might be a bit heavy, but at this moment, he was also annoyed by Gu Niannian's attitude.

Seeing that his face changed, Gu Zhenzhen quickly calmed down: "It's okay, Dad, my sister is just not used to it. It will be fine when she gets used to it. Let's give my sister a little more time to adapt!"

"Bata" There is a slight sound of chopsticks on the table.

Several people looked at Gu Niannian who stopped to eat.

Gu Niannian's face was still the same as when she first arrived, without emotion.

She spoke at this time: "Sorry, if you don't eat quickly when you are in Lijiacun, you won't have to eat. So I don't like talking while eating."

Gu Niannian's tone was as flat as her expression, and what she said made the other three people at the table look different.

Gu Wenbo instantly lost his anger, and felt that he was really too strong when he said just now.

Chen Yaqin looked at Gu Niannian with distressed eyes, it was hard to imagine how much she suffered outside.

But Gu Zhenzhen looked at Gu Niannian's fair and delicate face, but in her heart she vaguely felt that she had been stunned.