Mr. Lu's Little Pitiful Chapter 36: How did she do it?

Today at noon, Lu Jinyan and Lu Shengmin did not go home for dinner, Sheng Yarou simply took Gu Niannian out to eat, and went out to stroll by the way.

Sheng Yarou took Gu Niannian to eat Western food, went to the mall to buy a bunch of things, then went to the beauty salon for a full-body spa, and changed Gu Niannian's hairstyle.

After finishing this, the afternoon will pass.

When the two returned home, Lu Shengmin and Lu Jinyan had also arrived home, and it was rare for the father and son to prepare dinner together.

"Ayan, you look really good today! Did the new medicine that Dr. Liang gave you a good one?" Sheng Yarou looked at her son.

Lu Jinyan nodded: "Well, probably it is."

After speaking, he glanced at Gu Niannian without a trace, and saw that there was a smile in her eyes, as if she was happy after doing something secretly.

He also felt a little funny and curious in his heart.

Lu Jinyan went to the hospital for a blood test today. Except for the medicine he took himself, there was no trace of any other medicine in his body.

Since his body has not only been abnormal, but has also been improved, it can be explained for the time being that Gu Niannian is not malicious to him.

But the question is, how did she do it?

Lu Jinyan was very curious, but she also knew that if she asked Gu Niannian directly, she would definitely not say.

Otherwise, she wouldn't wait till midnight to sneak into his room.

I just don't know, will she come tonight?

It was two o'clock in the morning again, and Lu Jinyan was not surprised when he heard the door move.

He still pretends to be asleep, and then the familiar formula, first feels numb, and then loses consciousness.

When I woke up again, it was six o'clock in the morning again.

There is no obvious sensation in the body, but I feel that I slept very well.

If it weren't for the tingling sensation coming from his body too clear, Lu Jinyan would have the illusion that he just had a good night's sleep.

How did that little girl do it?

Because of curiosity, when he had breakfast in the morning, Lu Jinyan didn't consciously look at Gu Niannian who was sitting across from him.

Gu Niannian didn't feel anything unusual, lowered his head and concentrated on eating breakfast.

She is wearing the uniform of Chengyang Middle School, a white short-sleeved shirt, a brown-red checkered bow tie and a brown-red checkered pleated skirt, with white tube socks and black leather shoes.

Yesterday, Sheng Yarou took her to get a haircut. She didn't dye her hair. She just cut the air bangs, trimmed her shoulder-length hair a bit, and then made it into an omelet.

After the hair on the left reached her ear, Sheng Yarou also pinned her a hairpin full of small pearls.

She was born white and exquisite, and her dress like this is so well-behaved that people feel soft.

The existence of Gu Niannian now completely fills up Sheng Yarou's wish for a daughter. Let her wake up in the morning, the smile on her face has not faded.

"Otherwise, I'll call your father not to come and pick you up, and my aunt will send you to school?" Sheng Yarou said to Gu Niannian.

In this way, she can lead Gu Niannian to the principal and the teacher to report.

Gu Niannian didn't care, except that Gu Wenbo had just called her and said that she would be there in twenty minutes.

So although I regret that I couldn't send Gu Niannian's report on the first day, Sheng Yarou didn't force it anymore. Anyway, there will be opportunities afterwards!

Gu Wenbo arrived just after Gu Niannian had breakfast.

The servant led him to the villa here.

Gu Wenbo wanted to see Old Man Lu first, but he couldn't see him, so he could only come here directly.