Mr. Lu's Little Pitiful Chapter 35: Niannian is a good girl

In the past, although Lu Jinyan woke up early, he would not come downstairs until 7:30, so his parents didn't know that he woke up early every day because of illness.

Sheng Yarou brought Lu Jinyan and Lu Shengmin's breakfast to the table and let them eat first.

"I'm going to see Nian Nian, I don't know if she was used to sleeping last night." After that, she left her father and son and went upstairs.

The father and son looked at each other, Lu Shengmin smiled and gestured to Lu Jinyan: 'Your mother likes to read it! Niannian is a good girl. '

Before Lu Jinyan was born, Lu Shengmin was unable to speak because of an accident. After so many years, he had no obstacles to sign language.

Unlike Lu Jinyan who is gentle on the surface, Lu Shengmin is gentle from the inside out. However, it is still rare to get his praise of a 'good girl'.

On the third floor, as soon as Sheng Yarou arrived at the door of Gu Niannian, the door opened from the inside.

"Good morning!" Sheng Yarou smiled.

Gu Niannian has good ears. She heard footsteps when Sheng Yarou came over, so she was not surprised that she was at the door, but she also raised a smile: "Good morning Aunt Yarou!"

Sheng Yarou came over and held her hand: "Did you sleep well last night? Is there anything you are not used to?"

"Sleep well, I am very used to it." Gu Niannian replied cleverly.

"That's good! Let's go downstairs and have breakfast."

The two went downstairs, Lu Jinyan and Lu Shengmin had not finished their breakfast.

Gu Niannian took the initiative to say hello to them, and then followed Sheng Yarou to the kitchen for breakfast.

Sheng Yarou cooked seafood porridge and steamed steamed buns, and worried that Gu Niannian could not get used to it. She also prepared sandwiches and milk.

However, the seafood porridge and steamed buns were obviously more caring to her. After drinking two bowls of porridge and eating five steamed buns, Gu Niannian was satisfied to stop.

She also touched her bulging belly, and sighed, "It's delicious!"

For those who cook, the biggest compliment is that the person who eats is satisfied.

Looking at Gu Niannian's cute appearance, Sheng Yarou smiled so that the smile lines around her eyes were obvious: "If you like it, my aunt will often make it for you in the future!"

"Okay! I'll lay hands on you!" She learned the word lay hands when she watched idol dramas. When the female chef is cooking, the male lead must rush in to fight.

Of course, the male lead is making trouble. Gu Niannian thinks she is so smart, she can definitely help Sheng Yarou.

Of course Sheng Yarou responded happily, and said that if Gu Niannian liked it, she could teach her how to cook.

After eating, the father and son are going out.

Lu Jinyan went to the company, while Lu Shengmin made an appointment with a friend to go fishing.

A few years earlier, Lu Shengmin still worked, but since Lu Jinyan took over the Shengshi Group, he hasn't worked anymore.

I usually spend time with Sheng Yarou or go fishing and drinking tea with my old friends. The days are very leisurely.

Sheng Yarou stayed at home and took care of everything properly.

But the reason why she did it so personally, in addition to her personal liking, still wanted to take care of her son by herself.

There were only two people in the house, Shengya Gentle and Gu Niannian, so she took Gu Niannian to her yard to water the flowers and trim the branches and leaves.

The two talked and laughed, getting along very well.

Because Sheng Yarou usually doesn't like to interact with other people in the Lu family, and even though they live in the same house but they all live in different villas, no one comes to bother them.