Chapter 32: False or true

In Lu Jinhuai's heart, Gu Zhenzhen is a gentle, kind, simple and harmless person.

Hearing Gu Zhenzhen thinking about Gu Nian like that, Lu Jinhuai sighed and held the person in his arms: "You are too kind, and everyone wants to bully you."

"Isn't you here?" Gu Zhenzhen smiled and looked at him, her eyes gleaming.

Lu Jinhuai was so excited that he kissed her and said dumbly: "Let's go to Mingjinyuan tonight."

Mingjinyuan is the apartment where Lu Jinhuai usually lives in the eastern suburbs when he is too busy with work.

The meaning of his words is self-evident.

Gu Zhenzhen's brows were full of spring, blushing, her face shy and dependent: "Yeah."

...

Over there, after Gu Niannian hung up Gu Zhenzhen's call, she received another call from Chen Yaqin.

Chen Yaqin also asked her to be obedient in the Lu family and how to please Sheng Yarou and the others. Finally, he said: "Niannian, if you are not used to living in the Lu family, then tell your mother that your mother will pick you up."

It's just that after she finished speaking, Gu Wenbo disapproved of the call came from the other end of the phone: "What is not used to living! Can you live in a house like the Lu family? Give me the phone and I will tell Nian Nian."

After a pause for a few seconds, the call came to Gu Wenbo.

Gu Wenbo's words are warm and loving: "Niannian, the day after tomorrow is the day to go to school. In the morning, my father will pick you up and take you to school personally!"

Going to school, Gu Wenbo mentioned it to Gu Niannian a few days ago, and also said that she would hire a tuition teacher and etiquette teacher for her.

Even though Gu Nian-nian has stored knowledge in her brain, she has never been to school.

So she is still looking forward to things like going to school.

So after hearing Gu Wenbo's words, Gu Niannian gave an hum, and agreed.

Gu Wenbo said something about Gu Niannian again, and wanted to ask her a few more words and heard that Sheng Yarou was standing next to her, so she could only give up.

Although Sheng Yarou was right next to Gu Niannian, she couldn't actually hear what Gu Wenbo and the others said on the phone.

But she could clearly see that when Gu Niannian was talking to Gu Wenbo and the others, her attitude was very cold.

It's like, it's not her family.

In comparison, Gu Niannian's attitude towards Sheng Yarou is much better.

Although Gu Niannian was very cold to her at the beginning, she would already smile sweetly at her after getting along for a short time.

Seeing Gu Niannian hung up the phone, Sheng Yarou glanced at the time: "It's not time to go to bed early. I wonder what you like to eat. Aunt Yarou will make it for you tomorrow morning!"

Gu Niannian thought about it, she really didn't really like or dislike eating.

So she said: "I like to eat whatever you do!"

Sheng Yarou was coaxed by her with a smile on her face, she reached out her hand and nodded her pretty nose: "This little mouth eats honey, it's so sweet, it's sweet into my heart!"

Gu Niannian also laughed, she didn't have the indifference of facing the rest of the Gu family, she seemed to be just a simple girl who didn't know the world.

She would be so indifferent to Gu's family, knowing that the plot is one thing, and the main thing is to experience it in person.

Gu Zhenzhen won't talk about it. Gu Wenbo is even more profit-oriented. Only Chen Yaqin has a bit of sincerity, but that is also in the case of not harming her interests.

Sheng Yarou is different. Although she has only known each other for a short time, she really likes to think about thoughts without any distractions.

"Well, go to bed early, good night!" Sheng Yarou touched Gu Niannian's smooth cheeks.

After sending Sheng Yarou out of the room, Gu Niannian went to bed and went to sleep.

At two o'clock in the morning, the person who was sleeping opened his eyes.