After The Proposal

The Christmas lights were still on in the garden. Teja's eyes searched for him from where she stood near the entrance to the BB house.

The WKW shoot had just gotten over and she hasn't seen him since then. She was wearing the Panda jacket, Rose in one hand and letter in another. Her thoughts went back to that terrible Christmas. The shouting, the accusations and the breakup.

Surprisingly it didn't hurt as it always does when she thought about it. She realised she had a new Christmas memory now. A beautiful one. With a beautiful person. The first time he got angry with her, she was scared. It brought her flashbacks. But this is different. Her ex never came to resolve things. He would just let her suffer and wait for her to come to him. But Karan..  Karan is different. He always comes to her. Yes, the fights were hard. The patchups make it worth it.

When she entered this show through this very door, her only thought was to have fun, make friends and give her best to win. Not winning KKK has always upsetted her, so she wanted to win this. But not even in her dreams, she expected to fall in Love. She has finally admitted to herself that she's in love. Happily in love. With Karan. With her Sunny. And now she has one more thing to thank God for everyday. For making her come here. For making them meet. For making them love.

She didn't think he was perfect. She didn't think she was perfect. But they were perfect together. Of this she was sure. The first time they hugged she almost had a panick attack. She's a very huggy person, but man what was this? How does his arms fit around me like  this? Why does it feel so nice? Why does it feel so warm and intimate? She stayed awake for a long time in the jungle that night, thinking about him. The first time she saw him in LVG, she wished she had spoken to him. Maybe if she had, he would have noticed her more.

Now there are so many girls here and Vidhi is already so close to him. She decided to stash the feelings away and have fun as usual. But she couldn't resist the accidental touches and the stolen glances. She knew he liked her as a probable friend. Maybe even someone he could have fun with. She gave him nicknames and tried not making her liking obvious. But she was sure Akasa noticed. Because she kept teasing and Teja had no idea why.

A hand touched Teja and brought her out of the memory trip she was having. She smiled up at her Sunny and put her arms around him. He had removed his overcoat and only had his white shirt on. The same thought that always comes when she sees him surfaced again - She was so lucky.

Karan - "Kya hua Baby, why are you here alone?"

Teja - "I was waiting for you. Where were you?"

Karan - "I was hiding the letter and the socks. I don't ever want it to get into the wrong hands."

Teja - "Awwwwiee. I love your letter and..."

Karan - "And?" He pulled her closer.

Teja - "I love you. I LOVE YOU. I've loved you for a while now. I love us. Our everything. Even the fights. You said you've never felt this way before. I want to tell you, I've never felt this way either. I didn't even realise it's possible to feel this way. Sunny, thank you. Thank you God." She said looking up at the sky.

Karan - "I wanted to tell you, I didn't do the proposal because they asked me to. I would have done it even if not. It was long overdue and it was getting difficult for me to keep it all inside. I meant it when I said you and these 12 weeks are the best of my life. I love you" He whispered the last part in her ear.

Teja - "Did you like the letter babe?"

Karan - "Hmmm... What was that ho ho ho? Were you calling me a Ho or were you writing down the sound you are going to make one day very soon? "