*twenty-nine: want me

When my eyes flutter open, I'm met with the sight of Luca staring at me, or more my back, as he traces the scars on it

When my eyes flutter open, I'm met with the sight of Luca staring at me, or more my back, as he traces the scars on it. His touch is gentle ... sweet.

It's still dark outside and when I glance at the clock on my side, I see it's four in the morning. I must've fallen asleep.

"Hi." I say as I look up at him, tucking my face into the pillow I was biting on just hours ago.

He kisses my shoulder, "Buongiorno."

A moment passes, my eyes watching his as he lightly brushed his finger over a healed knife wound. The fact that these scars all happened within the same day is enough to make me open my mouth, ready to reveal what happened.

"I was pregnant," I start and Luca looks into my eyes as I look away, prepared to relive a hard time in my life, "Jori was one and had already been through so much. I didn't want to subject another baby to a life with Ghost so I ..." I don't have to say it for him to know what I meant, "Then got a hysterectomy that same day."

"Remi ..." Luca's eyes widen as he caresses my cheek with sympathy.

I shrug. I'd already cried all my tears years ago. "Another child is what he'd always wanted and because I stopped that from happening and he's so big on loyalty, he tied me up and ..." I motion to my back, lips pursing as I finally meet Luca's gaze again. "Yeah."

He says nothing and I can't stop from staring off into nothing, "That's my damage. I can't have kids and I have these on my back to remind me." I bite my lip in thought, "Still want me?"

He furrows his brows before lowering himself to kiss my lips. When he pulls away, I almost cry from how intense yet affectionate his stare is, "Remi West, I will always want you."

•••

"I thought about it." Luca says as I lay on his chest, my legs on either side of his lap. We'd gone another round, his dick still inside me as we lazily lounge. He brushes a stray curl behind my ear, "What I would do if I wasn't in the Mafia."

I lick my lips, staring up at him as he brushes his thumb against them.

"Tattoo artist."

I arch a brow in surprise before I nod in realization, "I can see that."

He chuckles, "I like tattoos."

"I can see that too." I laugh, pressing a kiss to his throat, lips against his family cross. Continuing to pepper kisses along his skin, I feel as he grabs my ass, moving it up and down on his shaft. A soft moan escapes him as I clench around him.

"Fuck," He parts his legs and props them up, giving himself more leverage but I lean back, my hands against his chest to keep myself stable as I slide up and down on him. "Remi, it's like you want me to fill you up with my cum."

With a smirk on my face, I wrap a hand around his throat and grind against him, my clit rubbing against his pelvis. I fight back my own orgasm, watching as his head falls back and eyes squeeze shut.

I've never taken control like this during sex and thankfully Luca isn't too proud to stop me from the satisfaction of watching him fall apart under me.

"Oh my G —" Luca's deep voice come out choked as I bounce on him, his hands gripping my ass tight as he begins to meet my hips.

My head falls back as a shock of pleasure rushes through me. One of his tattooed hands shoots to wrap around my neck — the five letters S A I N T a heavy contradiction to how he makes me feel.

He fucks up into me relentlessly and my body gives in before I can take in the sight of him cumming with me having a clear head. Instead, in a haze of heat and overwhelming pleasure, I hear and feel as he cums in me, balls slapping against my ass as he pulls my face down to his.

My grip around his throat loosens as my hands spontaneously clench and unclench but his tightens around the sides of my throat as he moans loudly into my ear.

A moment passes, our chests pressed against each other as we recover from our mind-boggling highs.

"Tattoo artist you said?" I tease, my head falling into his shoulder as he laughs.

it's the way i opened this app to work on a royal ever after update and this happened