CHAPTER NINE

TRIS POV:

There are no more factions, we're now mixed, united.

I'm wearing mixed faction clothes again. Black pants, Dauntless. Blue shirt, Erudite. Gray boots, Abnegation. The colors of my factions.

I feel uncomfortable wearing something Erudite. I change into a red Amity shirt, more comfortable, less of a suit type.

I walk outside and see Tobias. He's wearing a yellow shirt, black dauntless pants and gray boots.

"You called me?" Tobias raises his brows.

I laugh, I've never really seen him do that.

"Yeah I did."

Christina walks to us, she hands us over some guns and a few knifes.

We're in Amity, the faction nearest the fence.

A man calls everyone to gather around the damaged overpass.

"We will travel to Detroit." The man says. "On our way, there will be outsiders. These people are dangerous and they come from other cities."

I recognize the man, it's Uriah, he's beside Zeke.

"We will go to Detroit to be allies with them. We will form a group and team up to fight against the outsiders."

+++

TOBIAS POV:

Did he just say Detroit?
Does this mean I'll meat my sister?
Should I trust her?
I'm not so sure.

Evelyn looks at me and gives me a look. I feel like she's trying to tell me something.

She's reminding me of Meredith.