𝟚.

The train journey

The train journey.

This consisted purely of drunk Eliza, wasted even.

Finnick was used to this by now: his best friend had been an alcoholic all while he knew her. The train ride was soon over and they were stepping out and into the capitol for what they assumed to be the last time.

The two were guided into a beautiful building, into the lift, eventually meeting their stylist again.

Eliza and Finnick were the Capitol gems; meaning everyone would want to see as much of the two as possible. Finnick had been dressed in a golden kilt-like fishnet, strategically knotted at the groin so he would not be fully nude. Eliza wore the same fishnet, golden material which had been designed to tie around her hips, covering her groin area. At the back, the material flowed down, draping across the floor. The upper half of her costume consisted of an extremely skimpy, golden bikini top, golden material- similar to the bottom half, flowing down from her shoulders. Both her and Finnick wore shell necklaces and had matching heeled, brown boots, sitting at their calves.

Elizas beautiful, blonde hair was tied loosely, half up half down with a shell pin to hold it in place. Gold eye shadow and black winged eyeliner sat on her eyelids. Shell shaped hoop earrings, dangling from her ears.

She looked beautiful.

She felt disgusting.

She stood in front of the mirror before hearing a knock on the door. She turned her head as Finnick walked inside the room, smiling softly at her. Eliza turned back around, still looking in the mirror, still thinking about all of her imperfections.

That was when the scar caught her eye.

She ran, faster than she ever imagined she could. Running for her life.

Erik Falcon and Sparkle Donnagan were coming after her and she had no idea what to do.

Eliza eventually had nowhere left to run to, panicking, she grabbed a heavy rock, trying to protect herself.

"You really think that's gonna protect you Fish?" Erik bellowed as he strutted closer to her, Sparkle still in the distance running over.

"Yeah, I do." She replied innocently before smashing the rock down on his head, knocking him out cold. She repeatedly smashed it against his head. Protecting herself from what he could've done to her. But the main reason was for justice.

Justice for Viper.

As she repeatedly smashed the rock down, losing track of what she was doing, a scream snapped her out of her daze.

It was Sparkle. She was not about to go down without a fight.

Sparkle charged at Eliza with full power, throwing her onto the ground and throwing her fist into her jaw. "You vapid bitch!" She screamed as she reached for the knife in her pocket and stabbed it into Elizas stomach.