Story Planning - Disclosed.

A/N: To whom it may concern, I've pasted the plot development of my characters here. Some parts changed along the way - but I hope it serves to help you make your own characters too. And with that, this concludes <The Black Swan>.

Country: Iz*land
- The Capital: where royalty and the king lineage stays
- The Common Circle: where most of the population stay
- The Outskirts: unexplored and dangerous

Runs 90% on magical solar power, 10% on normal hydroelectric energy. The Kingdom is against burning trees or coal due to the lack of natural resources. 

Factions/Allegiances:
• The Queen's Shield (The guards that protect the Jang Kingdom) - white
• The Sanctuary (The training institute that manages all non-magical elements such as physical combat) - IDK
• The Full Moon (A secret association that conducts subterfuge and under-the-table assignments for the Kingdom) - violet
• Sotia Academy (Training school of arcane sorcery) (School of the Innovative Arts) - uh idk what colour
• The Noble Servant (staff that serve the Kingdom)  - brown???

• The Allied Academies (Manages both Sanctuary and Sotia)
• Pandora's Box (A shop that supplies weapons and magical items to the Kingdom)
• The Seventeen Witnesses (Recruits new initiates)
• the Equitable, Xerophyx Officials (Allocate students to the five factions)

Characters:
Eunbi - Commander of the Queen's Shield, protector to the throne. Swordswoman, Rapier. Graduate of Sanctuary.

Traits: Strong-willed and assertive, always busy with maintaining the order of the Kingdom and protecting the royalty.

Ambitions: Despite serving the king, she thinks that mankind are greedy and spiteful and that women should rule the world

Sakura - Commander's Aide to Eunbi, Crystal Purist, she uses a crystal long sword, honour graduate of Sotia. Sand -> Imperium Genesis -> Crystal

Traits: Competitive and talented, considered second in command to the Queen's Shield. While she strives for perfection, she is not egotistic, instead she is obsessed.

Ambitions: Reach crystal perfection. Her childhood was always of being an imperfect child part of an imperfect family, so she seeks to be perfect in everything she does.

Spells:
1) (Defence) Crystalline Catacomb - creates a layer of crystal around the target, protecting them from attacks or encasing them in the ground 
2) (Attack) Sapphire Weapon - draws her weapon
3) (Attack spell) Rain of Amethyst - rains down shatters of purple crystals that hurt the enemy in an area

Yena - Artificer of tools and guns, owner of Pandora's box, the shop, she supplies weapons to the Queen's Shield. She's a dropout of Sanctuary. She's a gunslinger holding a double barrelled rifle - fires magical bullets.

Traits: Witty and a good salesperson. Cunning, flirtatious.
Ambition: Have their work be recognised, as Yena was always ignored as a peasant in the past and disowned by her parents for not making it in Sanctuary. She was their only hope out of poverty and after they left her she worked her way to own the store. Her parents abandoned her and she hates them. Thinks that blood may not be thicker than water. 

Hyewon - Culinary Purist. Head of accommodations in the Allied Academies, Healer of the Sanctuary. Graduate of Sotia. (this was later changed as she became a restaurant owner)

Traits: Loves to eat and cook. Very caring, showers people with food and a very intelligent person
Ambition: Wants to belong somewhere, hence she cares for the people in the Sanctuary so much.
Weakness: Sadness when lonely, binge eats (glutton)