6

To your amazement, it turned out that the massive sand cloud thing could speak.

"I can hold him for now." It roared, its voice echoed across the woods, making the trees shake.

The sand surrounded itself around the electricity, smothering it with the earth.

It was pretty chaotic to say the least.

"I've got it." You hear a familiar voice behind you.

Peter was back. His phone on his chest had lost connection but he was alive and well and that was what mattered.

He sprung from the pylons, helping the sand monster until it managed to calm the electricity dude down to the point where he had his own physical form.

Peter spoke to the sand monster, reasoning with him about how he wasn't the same Peter Parker as the sandmonster had come to know.

"Here.. take these." You say, handing the naked man some hi-vis clothes that you'd taken from a repair hut.

The sand man quickly shrunk down to a human size and the electricity guy almost looked like a normal person now and Peter swung down to stand at your side.

"Hmm.. I like the electricity here.. it's nicer.." He says rubbing his hands together with glee, "And I have a physical form.. even better.."

"Erm okay.." You say, looking to Peter confused to what you were supposed to do, "What're your names?"

Should you just zap these guys?

"Max." The electricity dude spits out.

"Flint Marko but most people just call me sandman." The ground shook with his reply.

"Oh if we're going by those names, I'm electro."

"I can see that." You say, motioning to the electricity crackling at his fingertips.

"What is this place anyway?" The sandman asks.

"It's the woods, actually it's kind of my fault you're here in the first place," Peter blabbers, he looked quite nervous to be honest.

I mean who wouldn't be, he was literally standing two feet away from a man who could fry him at any second.

"This universe or the woods? Cuz I hate the woods."

You feel a tingle travel up your spine. You were sure that this wasn't nerves, this was your senses.

You hand Peter the gauntlet and let him know you were going to check something out.

"What?" Peter asks, a little worried that you were leaving him alone with two supervillains, "What are you looking for?"

"I don't know.. I just felt something... you know.. the spider senses.." You tell him and he gives you a nod, understanding where you were coming from.

You slowly walk into the forest, sensing not only your spider-senses but also that someone was watching you.

You felt a pair of eyes glued to your back as you walked and you considered whether it was a possibility that there could be another Peter Parker in this world that had travelled dimensions.

Your heart rate leaps through the roof when you hear a tree rustle.

You turn around to see a flash of bright red but it disappears as soon as you spot it.

You shoot a web where it came from out of reaction and run deeper into the forest to get a better look.

After ten minutes of searching vigorously you feel a tap on your shoulder.

Was it the flash of red you saw messing with you?

You spin round, your fighting reflexes making you grab his arm and twist it.

"Oww.. Y/n.. it's just me!"

This universe's Peter Parker stared back at your frightened eyes, his gauntlet was pulsating an orange colour.

"You got them then?" You ask, letting go of his arm and readjusting yourself to make you look less like a crazed maniac chasing a flash of red in a massive forest.

"Yeah.."He says, giving you a smile. "And I sorted the damage. What about you?"

"Er.. umm... nothing.. just paranoia... you know how it is." You try your best to give him a smile but end up looking tired instead.

"If you say so." Peter says, shooting his web to a tree, "Let's go."

Well, there was one good thing that came out of that expedition..

You now had successfully captured two villains, or at least Peter had.