21

"I'll take it from here," Doc Ock snarled, his tentacles reaching outwards.

He picked up one of the Peters with his tentacles and watched in glee as he squirmed uncomfortably.

And then, without warning, Doc Ock changed his plan. He whipped one of his mechanical arms right into Electro, stealing the reactor from his body.

Electro went down to the scaffolding along with Peter 2 who was gradually released from the Doctor's grip.

Max Dillon groaned in pain as he hit the scaffolding and you couldn't help but feel bad for him.

Doc Ock gave the four of you a smile before disappearing away from the statue, knowing his work here was done. Suddenly the clashing of the mechanical arms didn't seem so ominous anymore.

The brief moment of relief came slamming to a halt when you felt hundreds of sand grains biting into your face.

You slowly pull yourself to your feet, swinging around to the head of the statue.

Peter 3 was holding the lizard off whilst you fought sandman with Peter 1 and 2 and so far, it was working.

You just had to get him closer to the light and then it'd beam his sandy curse away.

You swung to the button, waiting for the thumbs up from Peter 1.

"Y/n! Go! Now! Press it!!" He says, straining to hold the guy in place.

You move your hands over the button, hovering it for a couple of seconds before booting up the cure and letting its particles diffuse into the night.

You heard a raw of anger from the monster that slowly turned into cries of shock and realisation when he started to shrink and solidify.

"Hang on Flint," Peter 1 says, swinging past him, "You'll see your daughter soon enough don't worry."

Peter 3 swung up to see the commotion and give the team encouragement. However, that meant leaving the lizard.

You watched as the lizard crawled across the boards underneath you. It started to snarl and pick up its pace when it noticed a sparkly orange circle.

Oh no.

You immediately swung down to help Ned and MJ before the other spider-men had even noticed.

"Y/n!" You heard Peter 2 yell after you, making you look back.

You lost a split second of your time, being just a fraction too late. The lizard had already gone into the portal.

You race through the orange sparkles, feeling a little nostalgic after being back in Ned's house.

It was a mess, paper and smashed ornaments littered the floor.

But that wasn't the most disturbing fact.

There was a massive lizard cornering MJ and Ned, looking as if he wanted to eat them.

You quickly web the monster to the wall, yelling at your friends and telling them to move before he broke free.

You continued to shoot webs at the lizard but it just made him more angry.

He tore through the webs like they were nothing and changed his target to you.

You realised that you'd probably made the situation worse since the box was now out with MJ for the villains to take but you outnumbered them so now hopefully you'd be fine.

You swung back through the portal and away from the lizard only to see a greater problem glide by your face, barely noticing you.

Green Goblin.