8

Around thirty minutes later, Peter returned with an elderly looking man. This couldn't be Norman Osborn, the green goblin? He clearly wasn't green or a goblin.

You had to admit, this Peter was a good Spider-Man. He was easily handling villains that would've taken other Spider-Men hours of fighting.

The man didn't seem a threat but looking at his old and friendly eyes you could sense there was something deep, dark and terrifying hidden behind them.

You shiver, not wanting to look any longer.

You finish the last of the takeaway, letting Peter chat to all of the villains from every multiverse.

It was weird that some of them knew each other and that out of all the universes and all the infinite possibilities you had caught people from the same world.

It seemed Peter had them all trapped now.

Ned had scoured the internet in search of any mysterious sightings of strange individuals but had found none.

It seemed only six people had managed to slip through the spell, besides that Doctor Strange had secured the spell decently.

It was clear that someone else knew that because a sparkly orange portal was starting to appear in the middle of the room.

"Not the magician." Doc Ock says, turning to face the wall.

A man steps out of the orange circle wearing faded blue old looking clothes and a red cape that seemed to ripple even if there was no wind in the room.

You knew it must've been Doctor Strange but he looked nothing like the Doctor Strange from your universe.

For starters, he was an old man compared to the young woman from your reality.

"Woah, you're Doctor Strange?!" You say, surprised at the man's sudden appearance.

"No, I'm Beyoncé." He replies.

The one thing that your Doctor Strange and this Doctor Strange had in common was that they both were annoyingly sarcastic.

You roll your eyes and look to Peter who just shrugged.

"Now that you've captured them, we can reverse the spell and send them back." Doctor Strange says, holding the box that obviously contained the spell, "And sort out your mess."

This Doctor Strange was also as quick to blame as the one in your reality was. They probably wouldn't get on well if they ever met.

"Woah wait," You say, just processing what was going on, "We're all going home now? It was that easy?"

You quite liked it in this world, it was a lot more relaxed not being the main Spider-Man.

"But they'll all die." Peter says pointing to the people in the cells.

"Their sacrifice means more than their lives Peter." Doctor Strange says, starting his magic.

"But there's a chance to save them sir." Peter argues.

"You don't know the consequences of tampering with the multiverse, it's too risky." The Doctor carries on with his spell.

Peter looked at you for a minute, then his friends, then the villains knowing he was about to do something he could possibly regret later.

A single web shot across the room and hit the box, yanking it out of Doctor Strange's grip.

"You don't want to do that kid." He spits.

To you, it seemed as if Peter was digging himself into a hole that'd be hard to come out of.