SIX. stark vs romanoff

━━ ♛ ━━

━━ ♛ ━━

━━ AT AROUND 7 AM, Delaney had been asleep in her bed, her chest rising and falling with each quiet breath. She was awoken to the sound of JARVIS's voice, causing her to groan and rub her eyes. "Off-brand Tony?"

"What? It's early!" She complained in a whiny voice. "It's Tony, the better Stark and Agent Coulson." JARVIS explained coolly, Delaney's brows furrowing in annoyance.

"Coulson?" She repeated, confused. "Considering that you called him Agent, I assume he's with S.H.I.E.L.D?"

"Yes. Tony wants you to stand on the walk-pad. Another one of his suits will form around you and take you to the helicarrier where your uncle and the rest of the team is." He explained, Delaney climbing out of her bed.

She looked to her phone that sat on the nightstand and pocketed it before exiting the room, walking down the long, modern hallway. "Ok, quick question. What the hell is a helicarrier?" She questioned, stepping into the elevator.

"An aircraft carrier, Off-brand Tony."

"Just call me Delaney. Also, call Eloise Stark." She demanded as the doors opened. Delaney approached the technologically advanced walkway nervously. She had seen Tony walk on it before, but she had never done the same.

What if she stepped on it wrong? What if a singular misstep screwed up everything?

She stared at it, praying that she didn't mess up the walkway. She took a long, deep breath, her shoulders rising, her eyes closing. When she opened her eyes, she stepped onto it, staring at the peach colored clouds as she felt the pieces climb onto her. When the head was on securely, Eloise's voice filled it.

"Delaney? It's seven in the morning and you usually don't wake up until 10:45. What's going on?" The woman questioned, her voice filled with worry. Tony's suit lifted the girl into the air and sent her propelling into the sky.

"Uh, hey, Mom!" Delaney chuckled nervously. "Um, I'm currently flying through the air at..." She looked at all of the holographs. "JARVIS, how fast are we going right now?"

"102 miles per hour, Delaney."

"Yeah. I'm hurdling though the air at 102 miles per hour in Tony's suit to go to something called a helicarrier? I'm pretty sure there's a god from Norse mythology on there too, but I'm not really sure." Her words began to flow out of her mouth faster and faster, a habit that happened when the girl got nervous. "Yeah, um, so that's happening!"