Right In Front (Ashley)

Natalie's P.O.V (Nat)

"Nat!!!!!" I heard my best friend Ashley yell my name, "Get your cute ass in here!"

I rolled my eyes and went to the living room which was turned into Ashley's Man Cave.

"Whaaaat the fuuuuck do you want asssshole?" I sighed.

"Can you get me a water bottle?" he pleaded.

"In other words you want a miniature vodka bottle, like maybe four of those?" I smiled.

"You know me so well," he said, "This is why we are best friends."

"Yeah," I replied as I went to go grab the alcohol.

I sometimes wish we were more than best friends though. I'd never really admitted it because-

A. I don't want to ruin the friendship.

B. I know Ashley a rocker and well, I am not really use to that life style.

And

C. What would I do if we ever broke up?

I'm scared and yet so curious at the same time. Ashley has always flirted, or at least what I assume is flirting, with me ever since a year ago when I broke things off with Matthew.

I retrieved four bottles and handed them to Ashley.

"Thanks," he said.

"Your welcome," I said as I went back to my room where I was busy watching anime.

After a couple more episodes of Soul Eater, I decided I had enough of the annoying ass Black Star and headed out to sit with Ashley in the living room.

"You decided to be awesome and come hang out with me?" he smirked.

"Black Star is too much. He is so god damn annoying. I'm so stronger! I can beat anybody! Blah! Blah! Blah!" I exclaimed.

"What?" he furrowed his brow.

"Anime, just anime stuff," I replied.

"Okay then," he decided not to talk about anymore.

"Well, I was watching stuff about cars and shit, but I know you don't like shows about cars and shit so what do you want to watch?" he asked.

"I dunno, I was kinda hoping we could talk," I answered.

What the fuck was I saying? What in the hell was I going to say to him? Hey! I like your penis! Let's fuck now! Shit! Shit! Shit!

"Yeah, there's something I need to say," he turned to me with most serious face I have ever seen in our whole friendship.

"You know Matthew was a real ass doing meth and sleeping around behind your back," he continued, "Ever since you two ended the relationship, I have been thinking that it's time for you to find someone who is really good for you."

What the hell? Is he-

"Do you know what I am talking about?" he interrupted my thoughts.

I slowly nodded my head.

"So I looked everywhere for you-"

Fucking shit.

"I even considered CC. I'm not really sure why. He's never getting his hands on you without me killing him for touching you. I guess if there's any point to the rant, it's that after I looked and ran out of ideas, I kind of found myself to be the best for you. I don't know if you like me. I hope you know that these words are really hard to say, but will you maybe be willing to go out and eat sometime and maybe be more than friends?" he finished.

Oh my fucking god. Is he serious right now?

"Is this the vodka?" I giggled, trying to shove off my unease.

"No," he looked me dead in the eyes.

This is what I wanted. It was right in front of me and I could not say it. I could not say that simple three letter word. What was I waiting for? Ashley opened himself up to me, which he has done before, but never in a way like this.

"You're silent. I get if it's a no. I just-"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes?" his eyes were wide.

"Really?" he kept on asking.

"Hell yes, fuck yes, oh my god I'm so ready for this yes, god damn Ash do I have to say it in fucking Spanish for you to understand?" I laughed.

"No," he blushed.

"YOU ARE TOTALLY BLUSHING RIGHT NOW! THAT'S RIGHT EVERYBODY! I MADE ASHLEY PURDY, YES, THE ASHLEY PURDY BLUSH LIKE A TOMATO! CAN YOU BELIVE THIS WORLD? I'M GOING TO GO TELL TWITTER AND TUMBLR RIGHT NOW!" I shouted like a maniac.

''Quite down you shit-head! The neighbors are going to think your on something. Maybe you drank some vodka while you went to go get me some!" he grinned.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. He was a little taken back, as was I.

When I finally let go of his face, he sat there with the goofiest smile.

"I waited for that for a long time," he grabbed my hand, "I was even going to wait until after our first date."

"Don't keep me waiting," I squeezed his hand, "I don't like that."

"How did I not see this?" he sighed.

"See what?" I questioned him.

"You! In front of me the whole time was you!" he exclaimed.

"I dunno, I guess you waited too long, again." I replied.

"You're worth the wait," he kissed me on the cheek.

You are too, Ashley, you are too.

Thank you guys so much for reading and thank you to @TangledEarbuds for requesting another Ashley imagine. I really did enjoy making this one. I recommend you follow and check out her stuff because she has this really good Gerard Way fanfic!

I also want to say thank you because I am almost at 1,000 reads on this book! I checked and saw over 50,000 on this first edition and it really made me think.

I've been a bitch when it comes to putting up new imagines and creating new content. I guess that's because I am not really motivated. I see how many people have read this, but I don't actually feel what those people are feeling. What you guys are feeling. So in the comments write what your favorite imagine was and why you liked it. It can be from this one or the other one. Also put in some requests if you have any! Thank you for reading!