Never Changing ( CC )

Ingrid's P.O.V

"Ughhhh," moaned my hungover boyfriend.

"This is why I told you not to drink so much vodka," I smiled.

"Whatever," he continued to groan.

I loved it when he got drunk. I could never be drunk because I had given up alcohol two years ago. So watching his misery, makes me glad I had given up my addiction.

Before you call me a terrible girlfriend, let me be straight. I don't enjoy CC's pain, but it's kinda funny sometimes.

One time, I went over to our radio, put in a BVB CD, and blasted it! He flipped me off and tol-well... screamed at me to turn it off. He sounded like a silly 5 year old girl!

"Hey," I whispered into his ear as I set my book down on my dresser, "Babe, do you wanna build a snowman?"

"Stop with all the stupid Frozen crap!" he yelled, "It's been almost 11 months since it came out! Get over it!"

"Yeah," I cooed, "Maybe I should Let It Go..."

He smacked the side of my head with a soft pillow.

"I can't help that you decided to drink nothing but vodka shots the whole night at Ashley's," I grinned.

"You could have told me to stop," he lifted his head and stared at me.

"I knew you were never going to listen!" I laughed, "You do what you want! That's fine, as long as it doesn't effect us in the long run."

"You're no help," he slammed his head into the pillow.

"I didn't know I was suppose to," I said with a snarky reply.

He growled.

"Oh feisty aren't we?" I giggled, "Should I get the newspaper?"

He lifted his head, "Not funny."

"You need to stop being so grouchy, how about I let in some sunshine?" I replied while getting up and opening the curtains.

"You wouldn't da-" he said before being blinded by the bright LA Sun.

"Close the blinds Ingrid! Right now!" he yelled angrily.

"I think I'm going to go get some early lunch," I said while opening the door, "Bye!"

He slowly got up off the bed and shut the blinds. Next he rubbed his eyes and put on a pair of pants. Then he came over to me and closed the door. Finally, he grabbed my shoulders.

He said, "What's a good cure for a hangover? I can't find any that work."

"Well," I flipped my hair sassily, "There's this little thing called time! It's a good method. Also add in a little something called giving up alcohol."

He chuckled, "That's one more added to the list of failing hangover tips."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "You're always gonna be this way aren't you?"

"Yep," he sleepily smiled, "You can't resist all this!"

"Sure," I winked and kissed him on the cheek.

He quickly turned his head so that I kissed his lips!

"I think I found my hangover cure!" he exclaimed.