Cold (Andy)

Bonni's P.O.V

"Do you want another marshmallow?" I asked my boyfriend Andy.

"Sure," he shivered.

I happily dropped another one into his warm mug.

Andy had picked out a nice, romantic, beautiful cabin out in the woods. Everything was there that we needed. Everything, except warm blankets. It was a freezing -15 degrees below fahrenheit!

Once we opened the door, all the cold air came rushing in. It destroyed all the warm things, including our candles that had gotten the place warm in the first place!

Andy relit the candles with some matches and we set our stuff down. The place was starting to get hot again.

The cabin's only other heat source is the 3 or 4 thick blankets. They were more like paper thin if you ask me. Andy had offered me all of them, but I quickly rejected the idea. We fought for a bit over it until I shoved one in his face and he took it.

I knew he was cold because he was so skinny. I could see his bones in some areas. I tried to offer a second one, but he refused.

"Hey Bonni?" he asked, "I think the candles might not help with warming us up."

"Ya think?" I said sarcastically.

"Maybe we should snuggle up close together?" he flirted.

I curled up next to him and said, "If you wanted to snuggle you could have just said so."

"I'm trying to make it romantic though!" he exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "C'mon, we both know you aren't romantic."

"Besides," I continued, "I don't care much for romance anyway. It's all too cheesy."

"I know," he laughed, "It's nice to try different things though."

"Mhmm," I hummed, "So what else should we do?"

"There's a TV?" he asked.

"Eh, why not? Let's see what's on!" I cheered up.

"Okay," he reached over and got the remote off of a table near the couch.

He turned on the TV and hit guide. He started to flip through the channels. He stopped on a channel and looked at me.

I took a closer look at the show and punched him in the arm playfully, "I am not going to watch The Playboy Bunny channel with you! You can have all the fun you want with that, but I'm not going to be apart of it!"

He laughed and kept scrolling. We eventually hit one of my favorite shows. Sadly though, it was re-runs of NCIS.

"Is it okay if it's re-runs?" asked Andy.

"Yeah, just as long as you wanna watch it too," I answered.

"You know I've only seen like two episodes, right?" he chuckled.

I tried to be funny, "Girlll! Let meh tell you what chu been missin' out on!"

"What that a joke?" Andy squinted his eyes and gave me his Really? look.

"Yeah," I looked down and schooled my head, "Sadly."

"I'll teach you how to make jokes someday," he patted me on the head.

"I'm not a dog," I looked up at his face.

"But you're a bitch," he ever-so-slightly grinned.

"True," I nodded my head.

He gave a small laugh and turned his head towards the TV. I could tell he was a bit tired of the conversation.

I turned my head too and spoke, "We are going to have a lot more fun tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah," he looked at me.

I looked at him. I stared into his deep blue eyes. I felt the urge to wrap my arms around him and never let go.

"But for now," I began, "Let's just snuggle. Get rid of the cold."

He smiled and I smiled back. He started to close his eyes and lean in close. I did the same. Our lips met and sparks flew. Just like they always did. It was the most romantic kiss ever. Not even the cold could bother us anymore.

Awww! I really liked this imagine. Thank you Jaia Reed for requesting! I really loved making this story, and I hope you enjoyed reading it Jaia! Please go check out her profile and her stories! Thank you for reading!

:) <3