Holly or Mistletoe? (Andy)

Ski's P.O.V.

I went into the kitchen like I always do to go grab a snack. My favorite box of Goldfish was teasing me with its douchebag looking fish on the front cover.

"Come here and get me bruh!" I could secretly hear it calling.

But then my boyfriend Andy stepped out in front of me. He had the widest grin and a big, dorky, red Santa hat on his head.

He pointed towards the ceiling. I looked up and giggled.

"Andy, that's holly, not mistletoe," I laughed.

"Really? I bought it at your favorite craft store, Betty May! On the package it said mistletoe!" his face crinkled with confusion and he took of his hat and put it back on a decoration.

I tore the red berried plant down from the kitchen archway. I looked at it all around, "Yep, they lied."

"Holly has red berries, Mistletoe has white berries," I informed him.

I pushed the Holly against his chest, "Nice try. Better luck next year."

I went to go grab the goldfish container. I thought to myself.

I could go get a bowl, but then I'd have to wash the bowl. Screw it! I'll take the whole damn thing!

I grabbed the big tub and went over to the couch, but not before also grabbing the bag of chocolate Kisses.

A few minutes later Andy sat down next to me with something in his hand.

He held something over me. I sighed and looked up. He had painted the red berries white!

"Kiss?" he winked.

I grabbed a Kiss out of the bag an hastily unwrapped it. I shoved it in his mouth.

He chewed on it then swallow and said, "Good chocolate, but not what I mean."

I rolled my eyes and gave him a light peck on the lips.

"Bitch please!" he said in more of a comical than mean way, "Have you seen what they've been doing on those damn commercials? They have been deep throating and everything!"

I busted out laughing. He still stared at me with a bright smile.

"Okay, fine but you have to put on the Santa hat!" I thought of a plan in my head.

"Okayyy," he cooed with a perplexed look on his face.

I grabbed a Santa hat off of one of our decorations and put it on his head. I sneakily pulled out my IPhone and put it on Camera.

Once I leaned in, he leaned in too. After a few short seconds, I opened my eyes to make sure his were closed. They were so I place my finger right over the button, closed my eyes, and snapped a quick picture.

I pulled away to see Andy grinning an still holding up the "mistletoe".

"Love you but I got to go!" I said before dashing off to the bathroom.

Once inside I locked the door and leaned against it.

I quickly turned on my Instagram, logged in, and uploaded the picture. Fans went nuts in seconds. They had all kinds of message like "Aw!" and "Cute!". That was surprising, but it was the holidays.

But then Andy put a message on there.

There's more where that came from later tonight, but you might not want to upload those photos! ;)

I blushed like mad.

Did he really just say that?

Andy knocked on the bathroom door, "You ready?"

I unlocked the door and he scooped me up off the floor.

I not going to go any further with the details.

Thank you to @joeys_girl855411 for being so patient with this imagine! It has been tuff on me with exams, but the holidays are here! Thank you Clan for reading and voting and such! Please go check out Joeys profile and stuff! I really do appreciate you guys! I love writing and I love writing for you!

Merry Christmas! And all that Jazz!