•5•

{Art above is by Inkyface_ on Twitter! Please check them out!}
-----------------------------------------------------------
I began to run.

Thats all that I could do.

"Naughty...Naughty..." The moon animatronic muttered under its breath as it followed behind me. I felt the anxiety build up within me. I began to climb in the play place in hopes of finding a place to hide in.

'Okay maybe I could try and hang out in the play place until the lights come back on? No, I was the one who turned them off. How the hell am I supposed to...' My internal dialogue stopped as I found what looked like a generator. That's it! If I could find all the generators I needed, then maybe I could get the lights back on!

I began to find and flip the handles of the generators. When I found what seemed the last one, I started to feel excitement rise within me. My excitement fell short as I felt a metallic hand wrap around my ankle. "Found you~!" I felt the air left me as my back was forced against a wall of the play place. I opened my eyes to see moondrop pinning me to the wall. "Such a naughty girl you are~! yes, yes..." His face was mere inches away from my face.

"Time for your punishment...!" I then felt myself smirk as I realized it was tge perfect time to get the last generator. "Is it really?" I asked the moon animatronic as I flipped the switch. Moondrop looked panicked before grabbing onto his head like Sundrop did. I covered my eyes in fear that I might not like the transformation process. "Oh no oh no- are you okay?!" I heard a panicked voice say as I opened my eyes to be met with the familiar eyes of the sun animatronic I know of.

"I'm fine I was able to reset the lights before he did anything." I explained to him and then nervously giggled. "That's good, don't ever pull a stunt like that ever again! You hear?" I mentally laughed at the situation. Sun was like a parent scolding at their kid. I smile as his actions. "Okay okay I get it, c'mon we still have a bit before the night ends." He still seemed a bit disappointed in me but let me off the hook anyway.

I felt myself yawn as I walked back over to my desk. "I'm gonna take a quick nap...if I'm still asleep by 6 am please wake me up..." I quietly say to sun who stood up tall in a cartoonist manner in a salut pose with his cheat puffed out. "Yes ma'am!" I smiled softly at his childish antics as I felt myself drift to sleep.

I jolted awake to the sound of what sounded like an alarm, "what the hel-heck is that..." I look over to see the clock on the desk going off, the time on it read 6 a.m. I sat up slowly before noticing something soft laying around my shoulders. "Huh?" I touched it to feel some sort of fabric. I smiled softly at the thought of Sun trying to cover me up as best as he could. I folded it before calling out for the Sun animatronic. "Sun?" Huh...no answer. I tried once again. "Sunny?" I heard what sounded like crying of some sort.

I followed the voice to find the sun animatronic hiding in the play area. "Sunny? What are you doing here?" He perked up at the sound of my voice and at the sound of the nickname. "Y-Y/N!? W-What are you doing here!?" I smiled softly at him. "That's what I just asked you, dummy." I giggled before sitting beside him. "Now tell your best friend Y/N what's wrong." I only known this animatronic for what seemed like a day and for some reason I was already considering him a friend. What's wrong with me?

He wiped invisible tears from is eyes. I guess he thought they were there. "I..I was scared." He muttered under his breath. "Scared that I was going to scare you off like the rest of the previous workers!" He sadly exclaimed. "Why do you say that?" I asked him. "In the past, the previous workers didn't even last a day without leaving. Apparently I was too 'freaky' and 'dangerous', can you believe that!?" He was starting to get very upset as his voice started to raise and shake. Suddenly, I felt myself move without thinking and wrapping my arms around his tall and lanky mechanical figure.

"Y-Y/N?" "I'm not leaving any time soon, I promise. You're a fun and cool guy. I don't care what those previous workers say." I could feel him hesitate before wrapping his arms around my smaller figure. "C'mon we got kids to look after." I say to him as I release the hug. He quickly nodded as he seemed a lot more happy and motivated. We got out so we could start a new work day.