•13•

It was closing time. Annie sat at one of the chairs by the door. "Your dad is taking a long time, isn't he?" I was sitting at the other side of table that she was sitted at. "Yeah..Daddy's job causes him to be late." She kicks her legs back and forth. Suddenly, the door swung open to reveal a tired looking Alex. "Sorry for being late, my coworker tried to get me to cover his shift." He left out a heavy sigh.

"It's fine! As long as you're here before I gotta clock out it's fine." I gave him a reassuring smile which made him give me a tired smile back. "Thanks, Y/N. I appreciate it." He picked up the tired Annie who was basically half asleep and walked out. I walked back into the daycare area. "Got an hour to spare before I clock out, Sunny." This news caught his attention which caused him to turn and face me. I slid to the floor and sat on the ground as he skipped over to me. "Today was longer than usual." I said with a tired laugh. "It made it through, though!" Sundrop sat beside me with his legs crossed criss cross applesauce style.

"I'm proud of you, sunshine!" this made my heart skip a beat and a blush form on my s/c cheeks. Why does he have to be so cute? I mentally smacked myself. No! I can't think of him like that! It's weird! Its not normal! I buried my face in my knees and let out a quiet but audible groan. "What's wrong?" Sundrop asked me. "It's nothing. Something was just on my mind, but its nothing important!" I gave him a reassuring smile and then looked back in front of me. "Y/N? Who was that...guy you talked to today?" Sundrop asked suddenly. "Oh that was an old friend of mine from High school, we were really close, why do you ask?"

He was very hesitant when it came to answering. "How close are you to him?" He looked over at me. "We're just friends. Why, are you jealous?" I gave him a smirk "J-jealous!? No no no no! I'm not jealous! Just curious! That's all!" He frantically moved his hands around while talking. "Oh you're totally jealous. 100% jealous!" Steam waa practically coming from him at this point. Most likely from him being embarrassed.

"If you're not jealous, then you wouldn't get upset over him giving me his phone number, would you?" He froze in his spot. "W-well...I...n-no! I w-wouldn't!" I leaned over closer to him. "You were totally giving him a death glare while I talked to him. I could feel the jealousy radiating off of you." I let out a chuckle. He brought his hands to his face. Guess I caught him, huh. "You don't have to be upset, Sunny. I'm not closer to him than I am with you." He looked at me suddenly. "You promise?" I nodded. "I promise."

I felt myself being engulfed in a hug as I came crashing to the floor. I looked over to see the sun animatronic on top of me, hugging me. "Sunny...this is embarrassing..." I quietly whine. "Its fine, sunshine! Not like any kids can see us just cuddling!" He giggled. He didn't realize the implications of what he just said but that caused me to squeak slightly with my face burning up. It was like my face was one fire. He sat up and I turned over with my back facing the wall. I felt my eyes get heavy. I felt the taller, skinnier animatronic wrap his hands around my frame as I slowly but surely fell asleep. I'm definitely going to regret this when I wake up.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I woke up to the smell of something off. It was late, I guess. I felt myself wake up completely when I realized what the smell was.

Gasoline.