•15•

{chapter art is by sweet_asukal on twitter, please check them out.}
—————————————————
"Y/N...can I talk to you about something?"

I felt my heart practically want to jump out of my chest. "Uh..sure?" He perked up slightly and pat the spot beside him. "Okay, uhm, whew..." He seemed a bit unsure where to start so I gave him some time. "Have you ever...felt so much happiness when you're around this certain person where you can't imagine your life without said person and want to live your entire life with them?" He asked me.

"This is such serious talk coming from you, but, yeah I have. Why do you ask?" I tilted my head a bit while looking at him. "Well, there's this person I really really like, like a lot more than a normal friend, but I'm not sure how to tell them without being weird, these are still new feelings to me and I don't know how to handle them." He began to play with the ribbons on his wrists.

I felt myself get a bit sad at the thought of this person. Was I jealous? No, I couldn't be. "This sounds like a crush to me." I say with a slight smile to reassure him that its okay. "I...I know but, I don't know how to tell this person! I mean I don't want them to think I'm weird, or run away, or-" I grabbed his shoulders. "It's fine. It'll be best to tell this person at the perfect moment! Maybe when you two are alone and when no one is around!"

He sighed nervously before facing me. "Y/N, I..." He was hesitant before grabbing my hand gently and placing it into his own. He interlaced his fingers inbetween my own. "I..I like you! A lot! No wait...I love you!"

What? Did I hear that correctly?

I was speechless. I could feel my heart race and my face heat up. "O-Oh no I messed up! I'm such a big dummy...I should have never-" I brought him into a hug, causing us both to fall onto my bed. "I like you too, you big dummy." I placed soft and playful kisses all over his face. He let out giggles when I did this. "I wish I could kiss you right now, Sunshine." He said sadly. "I know, Sunny. But hey, There's more ways of affection that's more than just some kisses!" I say, this seemed to help cheer him up. He wrapped his arms around me tight but not too tight. "You aren't going to leave me, are you?" He asked with sadness lacing his voice.

"I won't do such a thing. I stayed with you this entire time, I'm not ready to leave you." I gave him a kiss on his forehead. "I hope you don't mind if I turn off the light, I'm tired and I'm sure Moon would like some cuddles too." I gave him a soft smile. "Uhm... just, stay turned around when you do. I don't want you watching the transformation process, it's a bit... embarrassing." He explains. If he was human, he would definitely be blushing right now. "Wait, doesn't this mean I get two boyfriends for the price of one?" I ask excitedly. "I mean, I guess so?" Sundrop asked, obviously confused. I slightly pumped my fist with a soft 'yes.'

I flipped the switch before feeling arms wrap around me a few seconds later, with a head rested on my shoulder. "It's past your bedtime, darling~" he coos quietly into my ear. I felt shivers go down my spine and my face just burn up completely. I covered my face in embarrassment. "Aw, c'mon darling~ Where's that pretty face of yours?~" he gently grabbed my hands, like he was scared of breaking them at any second. He gently removed my hands from my face before bringing a hand up to my face and cupping my cheek.

"Theres that beautiful face I know~" he once again purrs to me. I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his cheek. "You didn't get one either." I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands rested on my hips. "Wait, did you get to witness the confession?" I asked him. "Tsk tsk tsk, darling. Sunny and I are one in the same. We share the same mind, body, and even feelings. It wasn't just him speaking on those things. I was able to give him that confidence boost he needed." He explained to me. Now, his fingers raking through my hair.

I felt my face heat up once again and I buried my face into the crook of his neck. I heard a soft chuckle erupt from him. "Come on, sweetheart. Let's get you to bed." He says as he picks me up by the thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I'm not a kid.." I mumble. I felt myself be placed on my bed softly and gently. He moved away and then laid on the other side of the bed, with him beside me.

I felt his arms around my waist and a blanket be wrapped around us both. I placed my hands on his own. I let out a small laugh. "What's so funny?" I heard the voice behind me say. "Nothing, just thinking about Vanessa's reaction to this. She'll think I'm crazy." I say. I felt his body press up against my back. "You're not crazy. We can just wait until you're ready to tell her. Now try and get some sleep. It's late." I nod and close my eyes. "Goodnight, I love you."
"I love you too~"