•9•

{art is by angyluffyy on twitter! please check them out!}
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Found you~!"

Oh shit.

"H-Heyyy oh man wow..." I was trying my best to make small talk. I mean, isn't this just another side of sundrop? He shouldn't be much different. Right? I automatically flinched and covered my face when moon's hands aggressively landed on the wall beside my head. "Tsk tsk tsk..this is the second time~ you know this, darling~" I felt my face heat up. I mean that's the natural reaction to a pet name like that, right?

"Look at me, darling." I felt metal fingers gently grab my chin resulting in me moving my arms. I felt him make me face him. "You're lucky I'm not going to punish you~ such a pretty thing...no wonder Sun doesn't want me hurting or getting to you." I felt my heart skip a beat at the slight comment. I then felt his other arm wrap around my waist and the hand that was previously cupping my chin go up to cup my cheek. "Such..soft and warm skin..." He mumbled under his breath.

I heard the sound of electricity as the lights flickered on. I closed my eyes due to the sudden brightness to then open them and my face be met with sundrop's own face. "Y/N? What are we doing up here?" I heard sundrop say. He suddenly noticed the position we were in. He suddenly froze as I slowly brought my hand up the hand cupping my cheek. "It's nothing to worry about..." I quietly whispered to him. "Did he hurt you?" He brought his other hand to the other side of my cheek to check my features closer for any injuries. I giggled and gave him a soft smile. "I'm fine. He didn't do anything bad to me." I explained to him. He sighed with relief. I gave him a brief explanation as to what moondrop told me.

"Wait so he didn't hurt you for my sake?" I nodded. "You know what, this reminds me a lot of what happened that night I found you crying up here." I smiled at him as he seemed to get embarrased. He's such a dork.
-----------------------------------------------------------
{Sundrop's POV}

I couldn't stop repeating those words in my head. Moon didn't even harm her for my sake. Y/N is extremely special to me. When ever she's around I feel emotions I never even felt before. They were...fluffy and warm. She made me way more happy when ever I see her here. What do these feelings mean? They're so...strange. They're so new to me but I know they can't be bad. If only I was able to talk to her about these feelings without coming off as weird.
-----------------------------------------------------------
{Back to Y/N's POV}
I heard the front door to the daycare unlock as I felt my head turn into the direction of the noise. "Vanessa?" I quietly asked. I exited the daycare with sundrop following behind. "Y/N? Oh man there you are! I was looking for you everywhere! Did you get locked in here or something?" She put her hand on her hip.

"Sort of... when I came to clock out it was locked so I was stuck in here all night." I explained to her. "Man, you have it pretty rough. Hope you and sun man over here had a nice sleep over." I looked over at Sundrop who came over and put an arm around my shoulder. "We had so so so much fun! Right Y/N?" He asked. I nodded as a response. "That's good, let's get you home, Y/N, you look like a walking zombie with the bags under your eyes." She laughed at her small comment. "I guess so, I'll see you later then?" I looked over at Sundrop who looked nervous at first but put back on his happy look. "Of course! Get that well needed rest, Y/N!" He waved as I waved back and left. It was only 1 am. I was able to get home and get some sleep in before my shift.