The start of our friendship

The sound of the bird and the bright sun appeared. 'So noisy' Hyunjin thought to himself. Hyunjin who just moved into a new neighborhood because of his studies or so he said to his parents, the real reason why he moved to a new neighborhood is because he didnt want to hear his parents fighting almost everyday all the small fight that was forgotten kept appearing in the present. He had enough so he moved.
Of course it wasn't easy for him because of the amount of problems he have.

He transferred to a new school close to his house, Its Monday so he got ready and went at the school. As he enter the school a lot of students were gathered at the hallway. He went to see what's happening "Excuse me what's happening?" Hyunjin asked to a student "Oh, You see that guy? The one being cornered by the that boy that's Lee Felix and the one cornering him is Kwan." The student said "Doesn't that count as bullying? I mean that boy being cornered is helpless and shouldn't it be reported to the office?" Hyunjin added "That's true but Kwan is the principal's son, no one even dares to mess with him" The student said and Hyunjin just nodded "You're a transferred student right? I'm Han Jisung, I recommend to stay away from Kwan if you dont want to get kicked out of the school." Han said "Oh, I'm Hwang Hyunjin" Hyunjin replied.

While talking Kwan raised his hand ready to slap Felix, Hyunjin noticed and his body moved by itself going to the crowd and stopping Kwan from slapping the helpless student.

Hyunjin couldn't process what happened but didnt want to see someone get hurt so he just let it be. He gave Kwan a cold stare, everyone was shocked even Felix, no one every dared to do anything to Kwan because they were afraid to get kicked out of the school.

"Let me tell you this, I dont care if I'm just a transferred student but if I see you bully anyone again I wont let it go" Hyunjin said with a cold tone and let go of Kwan's hand "Who do you think you are to do that I'm the principal's son?! I can just ask to get you kicked from this school!" Kwan said furious. Hyunjin chuckled at Kwan and helped Felix get up. The other students looked at them with shocked eyes and Kwan feeling embarrassed. "Let's go to the infirmary, I'll treat your wounds" Hyunjin said as he held Felix's hand and both of them went to the infirmary.

-At the Infirmary-

"Go sit on the chair I'll just get the first aid kit" Hyunjin said and pointed at the chair, he went to the cabinet and took the first aid kit "Why did you help me? Aren't you afraid to get kicked out off the school?" Felix said feeling guilty if Hyunjin gets kicked out, "If I was then I wouldn't have helped you then, right? Dont feel guilty I wont get kicked off the school" Hyunjin said with a small smile

"Thank you.." Felix said with a bright smile "You're welcome, Just find me if you need help with something" Hyunjin said smiling 'Why not try trusting someone again?' He thought to himself. "Then can we be friends?" Felix said with sparkling eyes "Sure" Hyunjin answered "First let's get you treated" Hyunjin added while getting ready to treat Felix's wounds and the boy nodded.

-At their Classroom-

Students were staring at them while Felix hid behind Hyunjin "Hyunjin-ah! What happened why did you mess with him after what I said?!" Jisung said "Its fine I'm not just gonna watch someone get hurt" Hyunjin said and glared at the students with a cold eye signaling to stop gossiping, the students became quite. Hyunjin and Felix sat next to each other and Jisung just sighed 'What am I gonna do with you?' Jisung thought to himself.

The teacher went inside and started teaching, Hyunjin also went in front to introduce himself. 'As I thought the teachers wont even care about what happened and about Kwan bullying' Hyunjin thought and just listened to the lessons while taking notes.

-After School-

"Do you want me to walk with you at your house?" Hyunjin asked "No it's okay, I live close at the school" Felix answered "Okay then, get back home safe, call me if something happened okay? Bye" Hyunjin said while watching Felix go back waving at him. 'What a cute boy... Wait what am I thinking?' Hyunjin thought to himself and walk back to his house.

A few hours past and Hyunjin's phone rang.

♡🐥Felix🐥♡
Calling....
📞 ❌

Hyunjin
- Hello?

Felix
- Hello!!

Hyunjin
- What's wrong?

Felix
- Nothing, I just want to hear your voice

The call ended leaving Hyunjin confused and flustered. 'What a silly boy, No one has ever said that to me in my life' Hyunjin thought as his face turned red, he was happy to be able to talk to him. "Goodnight Felix-ah" he said with a sweet quiet voice.

On the other hand Felix was proud of himself to be able to call him. He was happy, he was smiling "Goodnight Hyunjin-ah, I'm glad to be you're friend" Felix said as he fall asleep.

Both of them fell asleep peacefully and are excited for the next day to come so they will be able to see each other.

Author Note:

Kwan is just a random name I thought because I dont want to use a idol name in this story so you guys wont get confused.