Painting

Hyunjin sat on a chair and ready the canvas and paint that he needs. Felix stared at Hyunjin and watch him paint. The painting have a meaning for him. Sunflowers are well-known for being a happy flower and the perfect flower brighten someone's mood. Just like Felix, for Hyunjin felix is like a sunflower, he's someone who gave Hyunjin happiness and made him learn on how to trust someone again.

After a while,

Hyunjin finally finished painting and someone knocked on the door, "Come in" Hyunjin said as Felix opened the door carrying a tray full of brownies. "I made some brownies, I thought you might get hungry" Felix said as the painting caught his attention. "Wow! You really are good at painting!" Felix said with a surprised voice. "Thanks, You can have that painting I already finished it" Hyunjin said as he took his apron that have paint on it, "Really?!" Felix said as Hyunjin nodded. Felix took a piece of brownie and gave it to Hyunjin, "I'll wash my hand first" Hyunjin said as he got up, "Eat this first!" Felix said. Hyunjin opened his mouth and Felix feed him some brownie. Hyunjin went out of the room to wash his hand while Felix put down the tray of brownies to the table and admired the painting Hyunjin painted for him, Felix smiled because he was thankful for Hyunjin a lot and for all the things Hyunjin did for him.

After a few minutes.

Felix hanged the painting in his room while Hyunjin was at the living room earing the brownies Felix made 'Its delicious' Hyunjin said to himself while eating more.

After a few days.

The painting is still at Felix's room and he admires it everyday. It's almost 2 weeks and it's almost the day Hyunjin's suspension ends and he gets to go back to the school. Hyunjin is a bit upset because he wants to spend his time with Felix more, and Felix said days ago that he will only stay at Hyunjin's house for 2 weeks.

At the Living room.

Hyunjin and Felix are watching some movies while sitting at the couch. Hyunjin was feeling a bit sleepy "Felix-ah.. vant you just stay with me?" Hyunjin said with a sleepy voice not even knowing he said it, "You want me to? I'll stay with you if you want. I also live alone at my house it'll be nice if get a companion" Felix said. Hyunjin nodded as a yes and feel asleep on Felix's shoulder. Felix admired Hyunjin's face and smiled, he let Hyunjin go to sleep because he knew he was sleepy. Felix closed the television and rest his head on Hyunjin's head. Both of the leaned on each other and feel asleep.

Few hours past.

Both of them was already awake as they heard a knock on the door. The knocking was quite aggressive making Hyunjin mad because he wants to stay next to Felix more. As Hyunjin opened the door he saw 2 familiar person that he haven't seen for months.