Start of our relationship

Next day.

Both Felix and Hyunjin started planning on dating each other, they got ready to go to school since it's been 2 weeks. They walk their way to the school while talking some random things. "Hyunjin-ah!!" A voice from the school gate shouted enough for Hyunjin to hear, "Yah! You didn't tell me about what happened and didnt even tell me you got suspended. You're lucky you weren't kicked out the school" Jisung said nagging about Hyunjin not telling him anything. "Jisung-ah calm down" Hyunjin said trying to make Han calm down "Calm down? You literally didnt tell me anything like I'm just a stranger and were not friends" Jisung said while pouting. Felix was standing behind Hyunjin and Jisung noticed him, "Hello" Felix said behin Hyunjin "Hello, you're Felix right? Nice to meet you I'm Han Jisung" Jisung said with a bow, Felix felt comfortable with him and decided to stand next to Hyunjin while still holding Hyunjin's hand. "Lets go inside were gonna be late" Hyunjin said as he held Felix's hand back, Jisung saw and smiled by what he saw. Jisung followed them from behind.

"Jisung-ah" a voice from behind said when Jisung turned around he saw Lee Minho. They have been friends for years, Jisung have a crush on him for a while now.

Lee Minho, a year older than them he have been friends with Jisung for years and you can say the like each other, they have never confessed to each other and even if they were giving hints that their feelings is reciprocated they still haven't noticed it.

"Minho-ah? Do you need anything?" Jisung asked "Jisung-ah, Me and Felix will go at the classroom first" Hyunjin said as Jisung nodded. "Who are they?" Minho asked pointing at the 2 boys on their way to the classroom, "Oh, they're my friends I met them about 2 weeks ago" Jisung said. While both of them walk to their classroom they were talking to each other.

Back to Hyunlix.

All their the students were gossiping about them but Hyunjin just give them a cold glare, they came across the principal. They principal asked to meet them at the office on lunch break to have a talk, Hyunjin nodded and continued walking holding Felix's hand. Hyunjin and Felix isnt embarrassed at all even if people gossip about them having some kind of a relationship.

When the teacher arrived they started the lessons.

Lunch break.

Both of them went to the office as they opened the door and entered they sat at the couch and started talking to the principal.

"As you know, 2 weeks ago you got suspended but not Felix-ssi" the principal said "I'm the one who wanted to stay with Hyunjin-ah so it's my fault for that" Felix said with a small voice as he raised his hand a bit. The principal rolled his eyes and ignored what Felix said "The school field trip was 2 weeks ago but it was delayed because of you getting suspended. If you were never disrespectful that would neve-" The principal said as he got cut of by Hyunjin talking "Then why didn't you just continued the trip? Was it because you're scared that my parents would've taken down the school because of they're a big donator of money? I have nothing to do with them anymore though they disowned me. I live my life however I want now" Hyunjin said as he shrugged. "Still disrespectful as ever huh?" The principal mumbled with a sarcastic voice.

After a few minutes of talking.

They delayed school field trip is now guaranteed to be due a day after tomorrow.
The student who were waiting for the trip was excited.

While walking back to meet Jisung they came across Kwan. "Pft. I'm suprised you're still at the school with that freckled boy" Kwan said with a sarcastic tone as he looked judgmental to Felix. "Look at yourself though, a bully I cant believe you're father or so I say the principal couldn't raise you well." Hyunjin said with a chuckle. Kwan was embarrassed and couldn't speak. Hyunjin walked away with his hands holding Felix's hand. "Let's go sweetie" Hyunjin said with a teasing voice, "Yah dont call me that" Felix said pouting with a flustered voice acting like he didnt like Hyunjin calling him using a sweet nicknames.

Both of them continued to walk while teasing each other.

While walking Hyunjin's phone suddenly rang "Yah! Where are you guys?! I'm literally waiting he for so long" Jisung said I  the other side of the call with Minho. "Sorry but aren't you with Minho-hyung? Enjoy your time with him. You like him right" Hyujin said with a teasing voice as Felix laughed "Yah! How did you know?!... You know what just hurry up my patience is running out. Stop flirting with each other." Jisung said getting a bit flustered. Jisung hang up the call "Those love birds, making me feel single" Jisung said as he pouted. "Dont worry you'll find someone that'll love you." Minho said Patti g Jisung's shoulder, 'I hope that perso that'll make you happy will be me though' Minho thought as he sighed.

They 2 boys finally arrived and met Jisung and Minho. "That took you long enough" Jisung said with a sigh "At least you spend time with you cru-" Hyunjin while suddenly being cut off "Let's go I'm hungry already" Jisung said as he stretched and yawn. They went to a restaurant, ordered and taken while waiting for the food. "I heard the school field trip that was delayed will be due a day after tomorrow" Jisung said, "Yeah, the trip will be for 3 days." Felix replied "Theres a rumor that the tree of the field trip area makes love come true if you confess there" Jisung said "That's just a rumor thought. Theres a small chance for the person's love come true if the confess" Hyunjin said. They talked for a while enjoying the moment.