Our New Start Together

Felix introduced Hyunjin to his new room where he can stay. Hyunjin thank him by making the dinner, Felix told him that he can do it but Hyunjin insisted. After eating they did their night routine. And both of them went to bed and greeting 'goodnight' to each other before.

Middle of the night.

Hyunjin couldn't fall asleep so he got up and went to the kitchen to drink. He saw Felix and went to him "Why are you still awake" Felix asked him "I couldn't fall asleep so I went to get water" Hyunjin said while Felix is making a '•○•' face. Both of them went to the living room sitting on the couch. Felix snuggled to Hyunjin "I want cuddles!" Felix alsaid as he hugged Hyunjin, Hyunjin just smile at Felix and cuddled him back. The two cuddled each other for a long time talking about random things. "Hyunjin-ah, what do you think of me?" Felix said with a sleepy voice "Well of course I think of you as my friend, why do you ask?" Hyunjin said as he thought 'As a friend huh? I'm stupid to not even let out my feelings for you'. "Oh I see, Hyunjin-ah is a friend to me too" Felix said sounding unsatisfied with Hyunjin's answer.

Both of them cuddled for a while as they fall asleep. "You're not just a friend to me though, I like you a lot.." Felix said looking at Hyunjin with his eyes closed not knowing he is awake "Really?, then if I like you too then what are we?" Hyunjin said with a small laugh, "I know that I love you and I'll do anything just for you and I to be together but do you feel the same?" Hyunjin said "Of course I will, I love you and my feelings will never change, no matter what happens I'll be next to you as long as you want me to, I'm afraid that you would reject me so I kept my feelings to my self." Felix said as he hugged Hyunjin tightly signaling that he dont want to let him go.

Hyunjin was suprised by Felix's response but was happy to be able to have his feelings reciprocate. He kissed Felix forehead "Let's go to sleep silly" Hyunjin said as he smiled Felix was flustered and only nodded as a response. Both of the finally fell asleep hugging each other.