7 minutes in heaven (fluff)

Authors note: sorry that I haven't been active I've had zero requests until this one by werewolf4yn so let's goo ( italics are thoughts)

Y/n pov:

I've joined the League, and ever sense then I've sorta developed a crush on... the leader, I walked into the bar to fine the while lov gathered in a circle on the floor " Oh! Y/n come join us please, I promise I won't cut you like last time" toga stated running up toward me jumping up and down.

Sitting down om the gross floor of the bar, I noticed a bottle in the middle confused I ask " what are we doing?", dabi replied in a raspy voice " 7 minutes in heaven princess/prince, what else did you think, " " I don't know! I just got out here burnt chick-", " That's enough you two," shigaraki interrupted, "Okii! Let's play" toga jumped up and down excitedly " who ever is first you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you go into the closet for 7 minutes," toga explained, " how about you go first y/n"," okay I guess"

Spinning the bottle,  don't land on shigi, don't land on shigi, don't land on shigi, don't land on... shit, it landed on shigi, me and him awkwardly stroll to the door and toga soon closing us in, after the door shut we heard a click signaling toga had locked the door, " did she-", "yep" I interrupted shigaraki this time slowly sitting on the ground, " now what highly doubt she'll come back anytime soon?" I asked, " I don't know.." he replied hesitantly, " what?" I ask wondering if he had something to say, " ILIKEYOU", he shouted caught me off gaurd, " you what-" I asked seeing if I heard the guy I've been crushing on say the thing I think he said, " I like you y/n, like a lot, ever sense you walked through those doors of the bar, seeing your eyes light up when you did something you love, will yo-", I cut him off slowly guiding my lips across his, feeling the softness of his hands cup my face being careful not to touch me with all 5, soon needing some air I break the kiss leaning my forehead on his, " I like you to shigi" I said, he didn't answer he just kissed me again treating me with such careful hands... I might as well loved him.

It's not long, I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed