Shigaraki x Reader

You and your boyfriend shigaraki had been working all month with the league. We both were struggling to see each other when we wanted to relax because when he was at work I was at home making plans for the league and when he was at home I was out patrolling or sitting at the base doing work. Today you both had the day off so you both decided to sitting at home and watch a movie.So you guys were currently cuddled up together on the couch." What would you like to watch ? " you thought " mmm how about a Disney movie?" " what !! No those are annoying and the songs get stuck in you head !!" He replied " fine then how about " you pause thinking " The Nightmare Before Christmas!!" " ugh fine " you both sat cuddling,shigaraki put on the movie . Soon enough you started drifting off to sleep.

Shigarakis POV

I soon realized y/n had fallen asleep on me .I smiled I turned off the TV and put on my glove so i wouldn't accidentally disintegrate something or someone. I pick her up bridal style and walk to our shared bedroom I laid her down and crawled next to her pulling her closer to me. I looked at her sleeping face and smile if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't be where I am I loved her with everything I had " I love you " I said softly so I dont wake her.I loved her and I wouldn't traid her for the world. She rustled and pulled me closer. I soon drifted off to sleep.