shigaraki x reader🍋

You and shigaraki have been dating for 4 years now you love him with everything you had but the leauge was rough you and him were separated for long periods of time .
You had just bought a new set of langrie because he was comeing back from a long mission and you whanted to surprise him. You were sitting on your shared bed waiting for hik to come home. Just thinking about him made you wet. You slowly seached your body till you reached you heat and started rubbing "shigaraki", the door opened and you pulled away " baby im home!!" You smiled and covered you self "where are you?" You replyed "I'm in the bed !!" . He walked in and sat on the bed " why are you covered up?" He asked curiously " no reason, I have a surprise go get the blind fold and put it on ok?" He smiled and said " ok?" He got up and walked to get the blind fold he soon walked back and sat on the bed putting it on you uncovered yourself and got two sets of handcuffs " lay down baby" you said shigaraki layed down and you handcuffed him to the bed frame."what's this? " he asked as you crawled on top straddling him. You pulled the blind fold off as he smiled as he looked you up and down at your Lacey langrie." Did you pick this out just for me ? He asked with a smirk " yep and I thought with all the stress with the league of villains and everything you could use a brake "you moved closer and kissed him it was a long and hungry kiss he lean in asking for more you licked his bottom lip asking for entrance he opened allowing you to entrance you guys fought for dominance, you won ,you explored his mouth making him moan slightly in the kiss you finally released from the kiss." Someones enjoying themselves " you said as you look at the bulge in his pants. You slowly took off his shirt revealing he toned abs and chest you kissed him before you slowly worked down to his neck you kissed around till you found his sweet spot you kissed his neck and he moan quietly you laughed " found it " you sucked on the spot leaving a hickey. You slowly kissed down to his toned abs you looked up. You slide off his pants revealing his my little pony underwear you laughed " dont laugh at me " " I'm sorry baby" you kissed him again you again worked you way down and slowly pulled off his underwear revealing his hardened member you took him in your hands and kitten licked the tip teasing him he groaned " please don't tease me " you couldn't help yourself you kept teasing he moaned at the teasing you finally pumped his member with your hands at an agonizingly slow pace shigaraki moaned " bebe please * he moaned again as you speed up slowly you quickly gained speed by now he was a moaning mess" bebe I'm gonna ahhhhhh, you stopped " that's not my name and I want you to beg for me to let you cum" " (my name ) please let me , please!!" You inserted his member into your mouth and started to bob your head up and down faster and faster till he finally released in your mouth. " good boy "." Would you like to stretch me out?"" Can I do it ?" He asked you thought " mmm nope" " baby please "" nope" you sat on his waist so he could see you took off your top and bottoms you slowly started to play with your nipples moaning as you did you slowly worked your way down to your entrance you slowly inserted one finger moving at your own pace soon you inserted two you soon started moaning and before you came you stopped pulling your fingers out and licking your fingers clean in front of him " mmmm I taste good "" mmm baby I need you please " you nodded you took hold of him and slowly inserted him into your entrance "mmm you feel so good in me baby" you started bouncing till you felt a knot appear " ah-- mm baby I'm gonna cum" " me too- ahh" you both came at the same time panting trying to catch your breath. Shigaraki disintegrates the cuffs and pins you to the bed " my turn " he said with a slight smirk. He kissed you roughly he grabbed you hardened nipples making you gasping and slipping his tongue in your mouth exploring you he released and started kissing your neck you moaned when he found your sweet spot he smiled against your skin he slowly made his way kissing every part of you till he made his way to your heat he kissed the outside witch made you moan he slipped his tongue and started sucking on your clit " mmmm-- ah " he slipped two fingers in massaging " I'm gonna ah-- mm" " what's my name baby ?" " shiga-- ahh- shigaraki!!" " no that not it " " mmm- fuck daddy!!?" " that's it " with that you came on his fingers he pulled out and licked them clean " you taste so good baby" he kissed you so you could taste yourself he slipped inside of you and started moving fast and hard while kissing he released you and pulled your legs up to reach deeper you moaned louder as he moved sloppier soon you both came shigaraki slid out and you both cleaned up you soon cuddled " thank you baby for everything " he said " I love you " " I love you to shigaraki " and with that you slipped off to a deep sleep.