Date

Hey I'm back and still quarantined this was requested by @I_farted

Y/N POV
Today was date night shigaraki wanted to go on one today. I looked at my clothes as I got the out I was trying to deside what I was going to wear I soon decided to go with his favorite outfit.

 I looked at my clothes as I got the out I was trying to deside what I was going to wear I soon decided to go with his favorite outfit

(If you don't like it change it)

I soon got dresses and headed out to wait for him. Not long after he walked out of his room.

He looked cute it wasnt much but he put more effort into looking nice for our date

He looked cute it wasnt much but he put more effort into looking nice for our date. When he finally saw me he looked away with a blush and handed me flowers my favorite kind. I quickly pull him into a hug. Soon enough he raps his arms around me and relaxes." Do you like them?" He asked in his rough voice " yes I like them very much thank you" I replied smiling " very well let's get going" he said grabbing my hand careful not to denigrate me. We exited the hideout and started walking down the street." Where are we going? " I asked curiously " I-its a surprise " he stuttered back.

~Time skip~

We soon reached a place unfamiliar to me. Shigaraki abruptly stopped and pulled something out of his pocket." Put this on" he said shoving a blindfold into my hands. I was getting kinda dark so I was skeptical but I compiled putting it on. He then again took my hand and started walking.

~ Time skip again ( sorry)~

We soon stopped. I felt him let go of my hand " you can take it off now" I slowly take the blindfold off. It was now dark and it was beautiful. The night was lit up by the billions of stars at night it was amazing.I soon felt him take my hand and looked at him " Thank you,its amazing " I said

Shigaraki POV

" it sure is" I said looking at them I was in awe. The was the light of the stars lit up her face perfectly . She looked gorgeous. I took her face in my hands and kissed her. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. This wasnt a normal kiss it was slow, soft, passionate. I pull away " I love you " I said breathlessly from the kiss...

What would you have said?
I hope you enjoyed thank you for reading