Part 2

Shigaraki POV

I awoke to togas voice "\shigaraki were here~" she said In a sing song voice. I opened my eyes and looked down when I saw that beautiful face I smiled softly.i carefully got up and picked her up trying to say as quite as possible I stepped out of the car and walked to the room we had planned for her when I opened the door i placed her in the bed and cuffed her arms and legs so she could not get away.

- time skip-

Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I did I looked around and saw it wasn't my room I tried to get up but there where cuffs holding me down I wanted to scream but I didn't. I heard the door open I looked to see who it was it was shigaraki my eyes widened as he slowly approached my bed. When he got close enough he sat on the edge " how did you sleep ? " he asked I didnt reply if he wanted to kidnap me he could have asked and I would have go with him willingly " mmm" he sighed " if I let you go you have to promise not to try and escape ok?" " you know you didnt have to kidnap me i would have came willingly " I looked at him he looked shocked he then slowly uncuffed me and as soon as my arms were free I grabbed his neck and kissed him it was something I've wanted to do for awhile now and to my surprise he didn't back away. Our lips moved in sync,like we have been doing this for years when we finally pulled away I said " I have wanted to do that ever sense I saw you on tv " " umm... I have to but that stupid hawks took you" he stuttered which I found adorable " mmm.... well now I'm all yours"

A/n

Hey guys im planning on making the next on a lemon for these two so prepare for that anyways I hoped you enjoyed