jeff x eyeless jack x male reader

No pov:
It was about 4 am when you noticed you were up all night watching coryxkenshin videos and dumb animations of the new fnaf game.
"Well at least its winter break" you said as you sighed and closed your eyes, stretching your arms and feeling your shirt lift a little. "better for us."
You opened your eyes widely in shock as you heard the chuckles of two boys.

You squinted past the light of your computer screen but you couldn't see anything until they walked out from the shadows. One was wearing a blue mask with the eyes leaking black liquid, and the other had jet black hair with a bloody grin cut into his face, they were.. hot?

As you were thinking and examining the two that looked to be around your age, one pounced on to you and pinned you down. It was the slightly taller one with the blue mask "w-what are you guys doing here? And who are you?" "Well im jeff and thats jack we were gonna kill you, but then we got a better look and thought we might have a little,  fun~" The raven replied with a smirk,  he walked closer to you with his knife caressing your chin making you look up into his eyes.

You bit your lip embarrassed, and excited. "Whats this your'e already hard?" Jack asked as you saw he took his mask off, his eyes were still no were in sight and his sharp teeth were showing through his smirk. He could see the worry on your face before he leaned in "its alright, don't be nervous. Is this your first time (y/n)?" You nodded slowly making the two smirk.

Jack leaned forward to kiss you as you blushed red and jeff sunk to his knees as starting to suck and bite the skin of your neck. You whimpered as you bucked your hips up desperate to be touched but nothing came. Jack licked your bottom lip as you opened your mouth and yelped as jeff bit down on your sweet spot.

Jack and jeff pulled away as they looked at you to see you panting and flushed a deep red. They smirked looking at each other as jack got off you. You sat up when jeff sat behind you and started to suck on your neck more with his hands traveling up your shirt and along your ribs until he reached your nipples pinching and squeezing them.

Jack traveled down your torso biting your hips and licking up your stomach to your belly button. You could only pant and whimper, feeling pleasure take over and become submissive. After teasing you jack finally pulled down your sweatpants and boxers, rubbing the tip chuckling at your face as you bit your lip with your eyes closed tight. He took you fully in his mouth, you moaned out before jeff covered your mouth whispering in your ear "shhh, be a good boy and stay quiet." You melted at his words whimpering as he smirked against your neck.

"P-please mmh, i-i can't take much more I'm so- you were stopped when jeff bit down on that spot on your neck and jack deep throated you cumming down his throat as you bit your lip.
You were tired and panting "oh, we're just getting started bunny, now on your stomach with your hands behind your back." You nodded and followed his command as you laid on your stomach.

You heard him rattle through your drawer when you heard "oh perfect"
"Haha i told you this guy seemed kinky" along with the sound of chains and bumping leather, you knew exactly what they had found.
It was a pair of fur lined leather handcuffs that were connected by a chain, something you mostly bot ironically since you knew you would probably never use them.

You felt one of them take your arms and fix them to your wrists before connecting the chain. They pulled down your pants just enough for easy access when you heard the cap of your lube open "astroglide, good taste." Jeff started to kiss your shoulder blades and neck slowly slipping in a finger as you whined. After a couple of fingers you heard the cap open a second time and something cold at.

You actually took him pretty easily thanks to the astroglide and prep.
He sat there for a few seconds until he thrusted inwards making you moan.
Jeff started out slow while he groaned "f-fuck virgins are the best." He chuckled as he came in and out with a hypnotic pace.

Jack tilted your chin up to his hard dick popping out of his jeans and you opened your mouth. He smirked as you looked up at him with such tired and needy eyes. He kept a pace with jeff as you felt yourself get hard again.

You swirled your tongue around him and whimpered at the feeling of both your mouth and ass being full. If you had told your nerdy virgin ass this is what your tuesday night would look like he would of never believed it but here you were, a needy mess on the edge of cumming for the second time tonight with two hot random guys fucking you.

Jeff picked up the pace as his thrusts got rougher, slamming into your prostate as you moaned and drooled around ej's dick. "Mmh such a good boy taking both of us hmm, does that feel good." He leaned down and bit your neck, you whimpered and nodded.

After a few more thrusts you all came at the same time as they pulled out and uncuffed you. You were about to fall asleep when jeff picked you up and quietly took you to the bathroom putting you in the shower and helping you and him get cleaned off under the hot water.

After he wrapped you in a towel and smiled down at you as he carried you back to your room, that you noticed was now clean thanks to jack.
They dressed you and tucked you in before leaving through the window.

Time skip lol, its morning now

You woke up as you sat up in your bed, wondering if last night was a dream or not. Which was proven when you looked down at your phone and saw the hickies and bite marks to prove it wasn't .
As well as the note on your bed side table that said "we had fun last night, let's do it again sometime :) -eyeless jack and jeff the killer" you smiled and put the note back before you noticed

How the fuck would you explain this your parents like "oh ya mom, the hickeys, just from last night when i had a threesome with two random guys that originally broke into kill me laugh out loud" you let your head fall into your hands as you groaned.