ticci toby

Um lol the location is gonna be at an arcade, i know it doesn't completely fit with his character but this location would literally be so hot

Your pov:
I was on my way to the old arcade with my friends.
It wasn't any name location, just an old cute arcade owned by a nice old guy and his wife.
It had an 80s feel to it with the neon and black carpet with all its funky shapes,
The pepsi machines that looked to be from around the late 90s-early 00's,
And the mix of both new and old arcade machines with bright colors and red and black buttons.

I had a pretty fun time winning tickets and playing the games with my friends when i started to feel someones eyes on me. I turned around but saw no one.
I brushed it off as just a weird feeling and went back to the game i was about to start.

Halfway through tetras i felt it again.
I paused my game and still didn't see anyone, getting paranoid i decided to end the game and walk over to my friends who were, STILL AT THE PRIZE DESK??? "you still haven't decided between the giant between the stuffed bear or the snake??" I asked as the old man smiled at me and my friends. "Oh thats ok, you guys take you time." He said as he walked away to help other kids at the end of the desk.

"(Y/n) are you ok? You seem on edge." They asked as you sighed. "Ya I'm fine, I'm just creeped out cause i keep feeling someone staring at me." My friends laughed in response as i felt confused. "What, what did i say?" You asked as they pointed towards someone. "You seriously haven't seen him til now, he followed us in here and he's been watching you the whole time."

He was a tall shy looking guy playing pac man, he had a mask that was hanging around his chin and a pair of goggles on top of his brown hair. He was wearing a  grey and green sweatshirt with striped sleeves, and a pair of tight black jeans.
"Welll, are you gonna go talk to him?" Your friend asked knowing you liked him. "Ew no don't do it (y/n) he looks so weird and nerdy"
Your other friend hit him over the head as you stared at him.

"Um ok but like, what do i say??" You asked whispering. "Um i don't know just like go up to him and start a conversation." You nodded in response as you nervously walked over.

"H-hi I'm (y/n)." You said as you stood next to him. He turned to look at you and you noticed more of his features, he had a scar on his cheek and deep brown eyes.
"Hi (y-y/n) im to-toby." He said with a smile.
"S-s i take i-it y-you've noticed m-my star-staring, I'm s-sorry." He said with a nervous look. "No its ok, i mean you're kinda cute so i guess its fine." You replied jokingly as he laughed. "So-sorry for m-my stutters i-i have tou-tourettes."
"Oh thats ok, i don't mind."
"Hey do you wanna get a soda or something?" You asked and he nodded.

You took his hand and led him through the arcade, passing the vending machines when you shoved him into a family bathroom and followed him, but not before making sure your friends were only focused on the prize desk. You closed the door and he smirked before pushing you against the wall.
"Th-this place isn't th-the vending ma-machines."
"I-I'm sorry maybe i read this wrong um." You said as you laughed nervously and he leaned closer towards you.
"Y-you didn't." He replied before closing the space between you.

The kiss was sweet but hungry as you put your arms around his neck, he slid his tongue along your bottom lip and you opened your mouth. You obviously lost the fight for dominance, but you honestly weren't even trying. He slid his hands up your shirt and started to feel around your chest as you whimpered.

He pulled away with a string of saliva. Seeing you flushed and panting for air, but before you could catch your breath you heard the door open "heyyyy guys what are you doing in here?" Your friend say laughing as they cracked up and you slammed the door and locked it, "aww no fun (y/n)" they whined jokingly before you heard them walking away laughing. "Sorry, my friends are assholes." You apoligized as he smirked again. "Tha-thats ok, d-do you wa-want to cont-continue?" He asked and you pulled him for a kiss wrapping your hands around his neck as his traveled to your waist.

The kiss was rougher this time as his hands found their way up your shirt once again and playing with your nipples as you whined into the kiss.
After he pulled away he started to kiss down your neck before biting and sucking on it. You moaned and bucked your hips feeling the pressure in your jeans start to rise.

After a moment of whining he replied with "b-beg m-me." You felt your face flush more before you replied "pluh-please sir, please touch me my- it hurts." You could feel his smirk before he asked "will you be good?" You nodded saying "yes please ill be good i-i promise"
With that he slid his hand down your stomach, unzipping your jeans and snaking his hand into your boxers.
You moaned as he touched you, feeling the precum leaking from your tip and being spread around your dick.

You started to groan and pant before he covered your mouth "shh, if w-we get ca-caught our fun will end, d-do you want that?" He asked as you shook your head. He stopped as you whined and bit your lip.
"O-on your knees"

You did as commanded and knelt down on the cold tile in front of him starting as fast as you could on his belt and zipper.
You pulled down his pants and then started on his boxers before he slapped you "d-did i sa-say you could do that?" Normally you would be upset someone hit you, but you honestly liked it, and wanted him to do it again.

"N-no sir." You replied quietly as you bit your lip. "Aw, d-did you like tha-that?" He asked with a smug look on his face before you slowly nodded.
He did it again making you even more desperate and needy.
"G-good boy, go on."

You followed his lead grabbing his hips and taking him in your mouth swalloing him easily and swirling your tongue around him. He grabbed your hair and bit his lip as you went on, "f-fuck y-youre good at this." He threw his head back as your hands traveled up his torso, feeling his delicate but somewhat muscular frame.

Your dick started to throb as you went on, wanting to be touched so badly.
You snuck your hand down to touch yourself hoping he wouldn't notice, earning you another slap as he pulled out of you. "Tch how ne-needy and per-persistent you are." He said in a fake sympathy tone.
"Get up, fa-face against the wa-wall."

You felt him pull down your pants and heard the cap of a lube bottle opening.
He felt around your ass, squeezing it and touching before he finally aligned and rammed in making you gasp and cover your mouth.
He started to leave kisses down your neck and shoulder blades.
"Guh-good boy, i-its ok, your'e taking me s-so well." He said trying to calm you down before started to feel better.

You felt him in you filling you up so well, clenching and biting your lip from the pleasure, your mouth watering from how good it felt.
He decided to buck his hips to test you and you moaned quietly earning a grin from him.
You tried to touch yourself again before he pinned your arms above your head. "Puh-patient bunny."
He started at a slow pace as you let go of your swollen lip and started to drool and pant against the wall.

After awhile without picking up his pace to much he started to thrust deeper and harder into you, earing quiet groans and whines out of you.
"Please sir, plu-please touch me it-it hurts."
He went on acting like he didn't hear you.
when he hit your prostate hearing a dry gasp come from you as you arched your  back and clenched around him
"Thu-there."

He started to ram into that over and over, pushing you to the edge. "Pl-please sir, i-im so cl-ahh."
He interrupted you as he wrapped his hand around you as you came onto the wall and into his hand.
You felt his thrusts become sloppy knowing he was close too before you clenched around him and he came.
The hot liquid filling you up and dripping down your thighs.
He gave a playful light smack and helped you clean up.

"We hu-have to do this ano-another time." He said before licking your neck and leaving a huge purple mark behind.
He left the bathroom quietly while you looked at yourself in the mirror, your hair was a mess, your clothes were wrinkled, and you had bite marks and a huge hickey on your neck.

You tried your best to fix yourself up and left to find your friends who were all laughing.
"Did you seriously just lose your virginity to some random guy in an arcade bathroom?"
"Fuck off, let's go." They followed as you walked out but kept laughing the rest of the walk home