jack from the gas station

Ok I know it's a book series now but supposedly it started from a creepypasta so...

Jack's pov
Y/n came in just like he did every morning.
I usually didn't take the time to even remember most of the customers but he was different.
He came in every morning getting a pack of cigarettes and some type of drink, usually a soda or energy drink though.

He was always very sweet and overdressed for as early as he came in.
Sometimes we would have conversations based around a band from his t-shirt or the book I was reading.
I couldn't notice myself feel happy anytime I saw him and that smile of his.

As he left I felt the feeling start to fade when Marlboro laughed looking in my direction.
"What?" I asked as I stuck the cash in the register and looked up.
"Oh he's so into you, just ask him out already."
"What the hell do you mean? I don't even like him like that and if I did he wouldn't like me back, we're just friends"

Marlboro walked behind the counter with a smirk.
"OK well wether or not you do or you don't like him he likes you, I mean we know taht their isn't anything good past this gas station, he obviously takes his time to come out here to see you, and the way you two look at each other says allot."
I thought for a minute, was he right?
He couldn't be, could he?

The next day

I came into work again, I couldn't stop thinking about what Marlboro said, and y/n, I mean it's not like I could loose sleep over it.
The more I thought about the more it started to make sense?
"Hey Marlboro?"
"Ya?"
He turned from the frozen drink machine and leaned back on the counter with his hands.

"So say if I did like y/n, do you really think he likes me back?"
"I know he does, if he doesn't, you can punch me."
"Wait really?"
"Yup"
"In the face?"
"OK don't get full of yourself."
He rolled his eyes when we both saw y/n walking up to the gas station.
"Speak of the devil."
Marlboro smirked as he walked through the door.

Y/n pulled his headphones down looking with wide eyes as he saw Marlboro staring at him.
"Good luck jack."
He taunted before walking off.
The guy looked pretty confused before I said "don't pay attention to him, um I do have a question though.."
"Ya?"
His face was sweet as he waited for me.
"Um do you maybe want to idk, like hang out when I get off my shift?"
He smiled and laughed.
"I'd like that, how about my place, we could watch a movie?"

I smiled and nodded "that sounds perfect, I'll bring the snacks."
He smiled again before grabbing a drink and a pack of cigarettes again before leaving with a flirtatious "See you later jack~"
I bit my tongue as I watched him walk out, not being able to help my drifting eyes on his backside.

Just like yesterday Marlboro came out of the shadows laughing.
"I told you, it wasn't that hard."
"Shut up man."
I smiled a bit before getting back to work.

Later that night

I showed up at y/n's house, I decided to dress aestheticly pleasing but casual in jeans, a smashing pumpkins shirt, and a flannel.
He smiled as he opened the door dressed in sweatpants, a cropped invader zim shirt, and a hoodie.
I could see his mid drift and bit my tongue at the sight before snapping out of it and looking up at him.

"I-im sorry."
"You're cute you know that?"
He laughed and I came inside.
He showed me to his room as I sat on his bed and he kneeled on the ground looking for a movie.
"So I've got lots of options, I have horror movies, and um that's it."
I laughed as I got down to look at the options as we both decided on hostel 2

He popped the disk in and we got back on the bed.
We sat kind close to each other when his hand fell and accidentally dropped on mine.
We looked at each other feeling the tension in the air and kissing each other hard.
We fought for dominance pushing agaisnt each other with our tongues and bodies, soon he lost and I pushed him down onto the bed as he moaned into the kiss.

I pulled away to look down at him, I normally wasn't dominant or aggressive but his face, it was so pathetic and needy I wanted to destroy him.
"I can't believe this is happening."
I panted out.
"Me neither"
I dipped down and started to suck on and bite his neck as he moaned out grabbing my back.
I slid down his body pushing his shirt up to expose his nipples as I started to lick down his chest.

He whined and whimpered at this, his body squirming under me.
His hands fixed in my hair as he bit his lip and moaned again.
"I- mmh let me suck you off"
I was surprised by this, but I wasn't complaining.
I got off of him and pushed myself against the wall sitting up as he unzipped me and brought my pants down as fast as he could.

He was surprised as if he didn't think I was this big, he bit his lip before grabbing me and licking up my dick.
I threw my head back and grabbed his head before he took me in his mouth.
"F-fuck" My voice cracked a bit as he moaned around me.
He took me completely down after a few minutes moving his head up and down.

Groans and moans came out of mouth as I felt myself get closer and closer to release.
I grabbed his hair and started to fuck his mouth as he gagged and moaned around me before I finally came down his throat.
He swallowed and came off with a satisfying pop as he coughed.

He came up and kissed me roughly again.
I grabbed his ass as he moaned into the kiss.
I pushed him down and flipped him over and pulled down his pants as he pushed himself back.

I was usually a gentle introverted guy, but as the night went on I start to notice more and more how much Id been wanting this without even knowing.
He handed me some lube and without prep (trust me if your used to it you don't always need prep, that's a fanfic myth) I slammed into him.

I heard a loud moan come from him as he whined and clenched around Me.
I kissed him from his neck down to his shoulder blades as I rubbed his hips.
He started to push back on me more and I thrusted forward a bit to hear a moan escape his lips.
I grabbed his hips and started to gently move in and out.

I could tell he was becoming more impatient with me, thinking it was cute.
I slowed and leaned over his back, my tongue licking his ear "eager are you?" He whined and pushed back more, I trusted harder as he yipped and moaned.

I started to thrust a bit harder now keeping the same pace as before.
He tried to sit up on his elbows but I pushed him back down and pulled his hips closer to thrust harder into him.

I could hear his moans get louder.
As I sped up my pace, I reached around and started to rub him more as he became more and more incoherent.
He made one last broken moan cumming onto his sheets as I thrusted a few last times before cumming in him.
He collapsed on his bed starting to snuggle up with the sheets tired.

It was very cute and I kissed his back before holding him closer to me as he fell asleep.