eyeless jack fluff/comfort

Tw there is angst and a part about sh so pleasee be careful/srs

Your pov:
I was tired, i mean i was excited taht my bf jack would be visiting me.
I was a senior in highschool living with my parents just waiting to get out.
But my bf jack would visit a couple times a week and today was friday, the day he always came.

I was going through some bullying from one of my old "friends".
They were making disgusting lies about me and it had started to pull me apart more and more everyday, i couldnt cry, or relax because of it, and i couldnt even scream cuz of my parents, i had no real outlet.
I was deep in thought on my bed smoking when i heard a knock at my window.

I saw the cute boy sitting on a tree smiling with half of his mask lifted up as he waited.
I happily opened the window and hugged him as hard as possible.
"Whats wrong y/n?" I started to cry as soon as he was there.
Being around him helped me let down my walls and feel safe.

We sat on the bed as i explained and i heard him snarl.
I looked up to see the angriest look on his face. "J-jack?" He replied with a deep inhale.
"I know you liked them y/n but, they were a stubborn bitch from the start, i just wish i couldve protected you more."
I scooched closer to him and hugged him.
"Its ok jack, i-i was stupid, i thought they meant it and-and." You broke down again as he held you.

You mumbled over and over curses questioning why they would do this, or why they ever had to come into your life.
He held you closer as you converses scratched the sheets over and over as you shifted and moved.

You calmed down and jack kissed you, he held the small of your back, and wiped the tears from your jaw with his free hand.
You placed your arms around his neck and scooted closer to him again.
You pulled away feeling bitter sweet and he carrassed your chin as you smiled.

"Dont call yourself stupid because of a bad person, it wasnt your fault, sometimes people just come into our lives." He replied wistfully as he pet your hair.
You mumbled and he laughed. You smiled and snuggled closer shifting up your sleeves on accident.

Jack looked down and saw them, they were fresh, with flaky blood on them from what seemed mere hours earlier.
He frowned and got up.
"W-where are you going?" You asked wiping your wet face.
He didnt reply until he came back with a damp wash cloth and bandages of your favorite colors.
"Here." He held out his hand as you held out your arm.

"Are you upset?" He shook his head and started to pat at the wounds.
"I just want to see you taking care of yourself after, ok." You nodded as he started to wrap the bandage and go onto the other arm.
He hugged you close and kissed your forehead.

You watched a movie and fell asleep in his arms, stress free and safe, the first time you've slept like that in days.

Timeskip
Later that morning you woke up to him still clenching you and you smiled brushing the hair out of his face before he sat up and rubbed his.. eye sockets.
You got up to get dressed and take a shower when you opened you phone, as soon as you clicked on google the first site link you saw was a news report about how "old friends name" was found dead in their home.

You smiled to yourself. It was sick, but jack was doing what he could, and you saw it as sweet.

Hey guys i know its short but its sweet, and im sorry if it seems like too personal, im goibg through a situation like taht rn so....