jeff the killer x male reader

Inspo from @ er0ticmollie on tiktok

It was valentines day and I decided to head to my boyfriends house a little earlier than usual.
My boyfriend was Liu, but If I was right Jeff would flirt with me most often, and I'd be wrong if I'd said I didn't like him back at some moments.

But I could never do that Liu, I felt very awkward about the situation, I did like Jeff a lot, more than Liu sometimes, but I loved Liu.
The pain would be horrible and bitchy to inflict, I couldn't make a move no matter how much I wanted to.

I can't lie that sometimes the situation would keep me up at night.
A few tears slipping from the frustration.
Plus Liu had become distant.
Very distant.
I was so scared he knew how i felt.
I never wanted to hurt someone.

I took a couple deep breaths and noticed I had arrived at his house.
I composed myself and walked to the door.
Before I could knock his brother answered swift and quickly before whispering "You need to see something."
I was confused but nodded as he took my hand and led me upstairs.

He walked down the hall to Liu's room quietly as I followed.
His door was left open and I saw a girl on his bed..
They were kissing roughly and almost half naked..

Without them noticing I shut my eyes tightly and took a shaky quiet breath.
I started to walk away before I noticed someone grab my arm.
Jeff pulled me back and pinned me against the wall.

A tear slipped my eye as I looked up at him.
He grabbed my chin and I closed my eyes before I leaned into the kiss.
He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth instantly as the kiss deepened.
I moaned into his mouth as he chuckled.

Jeff's pov:
Y/n was melting under my touch.
It's the hottest I had seen him, I knew I was fucked up but i found something so hot about using his grief to an advantage.
Don't get me wrong I did care about him, but the fact it's working because Liu hurt him first was so romantic and erotic too me.

I could feel him tightening in his jeans and snaked my hand downwards as he moaned again.
Just then Liu came out quiet and shocked.
I stared at him on the side of me with a shit eating smirk on my face.

I pulled away to look back at y/n who was out of breath with drool leaking from his lips.
He looked over to Liu and laughed.
"Fuck you liu"
He pulled me back into the kiss.
I was extremely surprised he'd be so forward.
But I did like how y/n was usually blunt about his opinions and got defensive easily.

I took control of the kiss by sliding my leg between his to pin him better, as well grabbing the back of his neck to press myself into the kiss harder.
Me moaned at this as he snaked his hands under and up my shirt.

His whines got louder as he tried to grind back on my knee.
I pressed against him hearing him groan.
"You like this?"
He nodded profusely with a whine as I pressed my lips against his neck.

After a few licks and kisses I asked "Do you wanna take this to my room?"
He nodded with a light moan escaping his lips.
I picked him up by his hips and held him by his ass while he wrapped his legs around my waist.
He scrunched his back to kiss me again and I accepted.

I pushed through the door and sat him on my bed. I sat across from him and kissed him again pushing him down.
Our shoes scraped against the sheets as our legs tangled and he began to squirm under me.
I pulled away and grabbed his thighs pulling him to sit on the edge of my bed.

I kissed him one more time deeply as he pulled hair to kiss harder.
I groaned and pulled away brushing my lips on his neck before biting and pulling the skin with my teeth.
I got on my knees and unbuckled his pants.
I looked up at him and he nodded pleading for me to go on.
I smirked as I pulled him out of his boxers and his dick flew up.

He wasn't to small but also not big, it was quite cute actually.
I licked from his base to his tip as he moaned.
I took him completely down in one swift movement and he shook.
"F-fuck ah-"
He grabbed the back of my head as his body quivered.
My tongue slowly moved and twitched around him before I started to move.

Soon I set the pace and his hands loosened on my head.
He was too submissive to even try to control me.
His hands were only there for balance.
After a while I pulled off and kissed him again as he whined.
I stroked him in my hand as I sat on his legs my legs kneeling by his sides.
he leaned backwards and bit his lip bucking into my hand.

His moans and whimpers were so cute.
All I wanted to do was face fuck him the way I had fantasized so many times, but I wanted to make him feel good tonight.
I want him to feel all he was missing,
Everything I knew he had been wanting, and the look in his eyes as they rolled back told me Everything I needed to know.

Soon he came and I made him lick my hand clean moaning as I looked down at him.
"I fucking love you."
I kissed his forehead and asked if he wanted to watch a movie downstairs with me and we'd order take out.
He nodded and I ignored my erection as he buckled his pants and followed me.

For the rest of the night I wanted to make him feel good, and Liu, Liu could go fuck himself.

Ok please give me criticism if you can, I was like stoned when I wrote this literally listening to numetal and its like 3 am, but honestly I feel like I write the best when I'm stoned 🤔 idk anyway
Ew I can't believe I just used that emoji unironically but I'm leaving it in cuz it's funny