eyeless jack x proxy male reader

You were in the mansion alone and bored while the pastas were on a big mission that you "weren't ready for."
You mostly just sat in your room scrolling through tiktok and listening to music making you extremely bored.

Thats when you started to get that feeling, the one that flips your stomach and clouds your mind. You bit your lip i mean no one else was here, why not.

You slid your hand down to your sweatpants when the first thing that popped into your mind was ej, usually you would cringe at the thought scared someone would know somehow, but with no one home you just went with it.

You closed your eyes rubbing yourself through your pants thinking about ej, him touching you and kissing, just the idea made you go crazy as you started to moan a little.

-------------------------------------------
Ej pov:
I was in my study room upstairs when i started to hear noises from down the hall.
I pulled off my headphones and noticed the noises were moans?!
I swear i was supposed to be the only one in the mansion today.

I got up walking down the hall when i found it was coming from y/n's room.

Ill be honest i always thought y/n was cute but i never thought he would have any interest in me.
I was just about to walk away and leave him be, i didn't want to make him uncomfortable or seem like a perv, when i heard "j-jack~"

I stopped dead in my tracks, was he talking about me? It couldn't have been lj, he always complained to me about how ugly and dumb he looked, and y/n isn't the type to "throw people off his trail" he was actually pretty blunt most of the time.

I was thinking when i heard "e-ej" my eyes widened, so he was talking about me, and my face turned into a smirk, i had a plan.
I walked toward his door and knocked, "did you call for me y/n?"
----------------------------------------------
Your pov:
I was so close when i heard a knock at my door....
A KNOCK ON MY DOOR?!??!
To make it worse the voice that followed the knock was ej's
This is it, yup today is the day i kill myself, literally kill myself.
"Y/n are you ok in there, you sound sick."

I had to play this cool, but all i could spit out was "i-I'm sorry." I was literally about to cry why did this happen to me.
Thats when he opened the door "what would you have to be sorry for y/n?" He asked smirking and walking towards my bed.
I backed into my headboard covering my face with my arms as i cried "i-I'm sorry I'm so sorry ej." And he looked at me confused as he pulled my arms down to look at my face.

He pulled me in "hey hey hey i-its ok, I'm not mad I'm not." You looked up at him through your tears confused as he smiled down at you. "Ya know I've been wanting to make a move on you, who knew you'd unknowingly do it for me." He laughed as one of his tentacle like tongues licked your jawline.

You smiled at him as he leaned down to kiss you, you kissed him back as he fixed his position to be on top of you and you fixed your hands in his hair.
He bit your lip making you open your mouth as he slid his tongues in.
He won the fight for dominance easily but he had like three tongues.

After a while he broke apart from you and started to kiss down your neck and to you collar bones biting at them with his sharp teeth earning a moan from you.
He slid his hand down to your sweat pants rubbing you through them as you bit your lip.
He kissed you again starting to speed up his pace as you moaned into the kiss.

You took your hand and started to rub at ej through his pants to making him groan. You grew more turned on when he pulled away panting taking his hand off you "y-y/nn" he sat up and slid down his pants, kneeling beside your chest as you sat up on your elbows and took into your mouth.

He almost lost his balance before he grabbed your hair "fuh-fuckkk."
You started to deep throat him and he started to thrust into your mouth while you guided your tongue around him.
He held his shirt watching you work on him as he bit his lip.

He pulled out of your mouth and started to kiss down your chest and torso taking your shirts off. You whined and bucked your hips.
He really was taking his time with it.
He started to bite at your hips making you moan.

He finally got to the hem of your pants and slid them down with your boxers making it flop against your stomach.
He lifted it up and took it in his mouth swirling all of his tongues around it easily, "h-holy shit." Yoy threw your head back and grabbed the sheets when he hit your stomach making you moan more.

He came up and gave you a kiss as he spread your legs and dunked his hand into your drawer for a condom.
He bit at the wrapper and put it on while you kicked off your pants.
He grabbed your lube since condoms never get packaged with enough and spread it on him looking down at you.

"You ready?" You nodded as grabbed your hips with one hand and used the other to push himself in, you moaned loudly as he pushed himself in and smirked at you.
"Bigger than your used to?" He said jokingly when you threw a pillow at him.

After a moment he bucked his hips up making you moan loudly.
You had your legs wrapped around his waist as he grabbed your right hip and left thigh thrusting at a slow pace.
You couldn't stop moaning and covered your face in embarrassment as he thrusted into you "fuh-fuck jack ah." He smirked as he started to speed up his pace and thrust harder making you moan even louder and louder panting.
You became even more embarrassed and felt your face become unbearably hot.

He pulled your hands away from your face and smirked looking down at you and thrusting harder, the please you were feeling was driving you crazy when he placed his hand on your throat and applied light pressure to the sides of your neck making you moan louder than you ever have before.

"F-fuck jack I'm gonna cum." You said as he smirked more.
"Me too y/n." You came all over your chest when jack pulled out and came closer to you, he held your jaw as you opened your mouth and he came on your face

Omg im writing too much someone tske my phoke from me omg