─12.

Winter was almost fading away. Hyunjin wished it didn't, he didn't wanna stop wearing his blazer which he currently put on while looking out the window. The sky was blurry from fog, and his window glass filled with condensed droplets.

Hyunjin couldn't bare looking at the mirror for more than a single second, resulting him to turn away. It only showed him guilt of still being alive.

He wasn't that bad looking, but his mind told him something else.

Hyunjin had dark black hair which constantly fell over his eyes, and his bright emerald eyes were hidden behind the bangs. His eyes were a pair of open wounds on his face from which the darkness was peeking out. The color wasn't particularly dark, but the sensation sure was.

He couldn't bare it.

"What happened to your arm?"

Hyunjin never wanted to hear thar question neither the voice. He knew Chan didn't mean it. There's no way he wanted to hurt him on purpose.

"I had an accident with the car door." Chan rolled his eyes. Hyunjin was scared of what to come next.

"Yesterday my dad told me that your father said you got those bandages from a burn. Now from the car door? For Lord's sake, can you be more careful in your daily life?"

Oh.

So that was what he said.

His father's solution to everything was to cover it up. To lie, as always. He wanted to laugh, and so he did due to his heart's desire.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing. I'm such a clutz." Hyunjin dramatically lied. He was more than sure that if Chan knew his father wasn't just 'strict' and hurts him, the principal would not be alive now. He already hated that man enough.

"I'll be more careful."

"Yeah... Yeah, you better."

Either Chan was just very dumb to believe him or he just trusted his best friend too much. He didn't though. Hyunjin still had the feeling that he set him up.

"So, did you do the maths homework?"

"Dude, are you seriously asking the Hwang Hyunjin that?" Changbin appeared out of nowhere, making Chan dramatically yelp. "What the hell mate? The fuck did come from?"

"Stop cursing."

"Are you telling an aussie to not curse? That's like telling a baby to not cry. Or telling Hyunjin to not study-"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, walking away as the two continued arguing. Opening the door, he was welcomed by noise. Hyunjin could see the students trying to hide the disappointment in their eyes when he entered, cause they knew he'd ruin the fun and scold them for being loud. He decided not to.

But he would lose patience eventually.

"Oh my god, it's valentines day! You got chocolates for anyone?"

"Yep! Not telling~"

"We know it's Seungmin."

"WHAT?! That's my man!"

"In your dreams."

"In real life!"

"In real life when you sleep."

Oh god, these people are hurting my head so much.

The raven haired rubbed his temple, caring less or almost not about what they were talking about, all he knew was they were disrupting his studies. He couldn't concentrate.