Part 1

This feels..strange...

Going to an actual school
Meeting real teachers
It just feels different.

"Y/N L/N."
"Y/N."
I focused then responded. "Here."
I didn't get any sleep at all so I was pretty tired.
"Why don't you come up here and introduce yourself!" Said the teacher. I muttered under my breath but walked to the front. I had to do this is every class I was in as well
"Im Y/N L/N, the ultimate geologist." I didn't know what else to say until the teacher spoke up. "What school did you used to go to?" I didn't like answering questions like this but I had no other choice. "I was home schooled all my life until my parents got to busy with work, they then enrolled me in school." I was hoping she didn't ask where my parents worked because they mainly work over seas and often do different jobs. We were a wealthy family because my parents worked many jobs but I barely ever see them. "Thank you for sharing y/n! You may sit down." I walked back to my seat and the teacher continued taking roll then she started the lesson.

I was getting my stuff put up so I could head to lunch but someone stopped to talk to me. "Hello! Im Aoi Asahina but just call me Hina!" I shut my locker and waved. "Do you wanna walk to lunch with me and Sakura?" I noticed a muscular woman behind Hina and nodded sure.

We were reaching the lunch room and Hina asked me something. "Why are you so quiet? Sorry if it sounds rude I just wanna know!" She made me smile. "I don't talk a lot because I'm not used to public schools and real students." Sakura and Hina were in shock when they heard my voice. "I just now realized how pretty your voice is! Or handsome, what ever you're fine with!!" Hina said. I felt comfortable around them. "Your voice is quiet nice." Said Sakura.

We sat down and talked while we ate lunch. I loved it so I asked the girls who usually makes it. Sakura responded because Hina was to busy eating. "Usually Teruteru Hanamura, the ultimate chef." Said sakura. "Or ultimate cook! Im not sure tho." Said Hina. "Oh, well I'll have to thank him." I said looking around. "He's short and is wearing a chef outfit! He's normally in the kitchen or serving people." Said Hina as she drank her water. "Ah, I see him, I'll be back." I walk up to Teruteru and thanked him. "You're welcome darling!" He said in response. I put my tray where everyone else's trays were and walked back up to Hina and sakura. "I'm gonna go to the library for a bit, bye guys." I said and waved goodbye. "Bye y/n!!" Chirped Hina. "Good bye y/n." Said sakura.

I checked out a book at the library. It was one of my favorites so I instantly started reading. I got so into reading it I didn't hear the bell go off for the next class. A tall blonde boy walked up to me and tapped my shoulder. "Just so you know we are switching classes at the moment." When I looked up at him I got butterflies in my stomach. I nodded and put my book away then walked to class.

I didn't notice until a bit later but me and the tall blonde boy were heading to the same class. I don't know why but that made me smile.

The class was math. I wasn't all that good at math so it was my least favorite subject. Then the teacher started taking roll by seating. She called out everyone's name's and I found out the blonde boy's name is Byakuya togami. Once she called my name I had to go up and introduce myself again then the lesson started. Luckily this was the last one of the day for me because my parents wanted to spend time with me before they go over seas again.

After the class was over, Byakuya came up to me and saw that I was stressed. "I don't normally help out commoners but your ultimate does impress me and you do look interesting. Would you like to meet at the library after school?" He asked. I blushed brightly. "Of course." I responded. He nodded and walked off. Was I actually falling for him?

I got my stuff out of my locker and I heard Hina squeal. "I saw you blush around Byakuya!!" She whispered loudly. Sakura smiled. "Yeah but I don't know if I'm actually falling for him." I said. "You probably areeee!!" Hina said excitedly. "I don't know but I have to go home." I said. "Awwe...." Whined Hina. Her and sakura hugged me goodbye.

My house was close to the school so I just walked home.
Was I actually falling for him?
**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
Imma try to make new chapters every day or earlier because I'm loving this story so far!

846 words