Part 7

During lunch I thought of the sonia thing again and I giggled. "You know you're cute when you giggle right?" Byakuya said. I started blushing. "You guys are adorable." Hina whispered in my ear. "I know right." I whispered back. I then got up to help teruteru bring out the food. After we passed everything out I sat back down. "Is being a waiter hard?" Chihiro asked. "Not really if you're quick. Me and teruteru passes all the stuff out in 2 minutes." I responded. Chihiro looked amazed. "Impressive." Sakura said. I smiled and ate my lunch.

Time skip brought to you by hope

When I walked into my living room I found a picture of my parents and me on the floor. I started to cry because this was from when I was in kindergarten. I carefully put back the photo in their room and sat on their bed. Then I heard my phone buzz.

Sonia!: sorry about earlier y/n.

Y/n<3: ok, did you apologize to byakuya?

Sonia!: why would I need to?

I blocked her and shut my phone off. I have a love hate relationship with that girl I swear. I layed down on my parents bed. Why was that picture out in the living room? I just sighed and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up I checked my phone. I had slept through the rest of the day? I mean my parents bed was comfortable but I don't know how I managed to sleep that long. I think I'm magic. I then realized I was late to for school too.

I quickly got ready then ran to school. I was out of breath as I reached my second class so I stopped to breath then walked in. "sorry I'm late." I said to the teacher as I sat down. This teacher didn't like me that much so he gave me a glare and continued teaching.

Time skip brought to you by gay people

I was talking to byakuya and my friends at lunch like always. "Why were you late y/n?" Byakuya asked me. "Oh I just over slept." I responded. He smiled at me. "There's still 10 more minutes of lunch. Would you like to do something else?" I nodded and we walked out. I heard Hina saying something as I got up. "I bet 20 dollars they-" I cut her off then walked away. I blushed darkly because I knew what she was about to say.

We walked into an empty classroom and he shut the door. (I PROMISE THIS ISN'T SMUT. ILL ONLY DO SMUT IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO-)

"It was to loud in there." He said. I nodded in agreement. "Why did you take me here?" I asked. He kissed me but hesitated a bit to speak. "I know what actually happened to your parents y/n." He said sternly. I was in shock. I had so many questions but I didn't wanna annoy him. "They didn't actually die. But you probably won't see them again for a while." He said. I was so excited I hugged him instantly. He hugged me back and rested his head on mine. I let go of the hug and looked at him. "Where are they?" I asked. He didn't speak for a bit. "They aren't sure." He finally said. He looked sad that he couldn't find out. I held his face and he focused on me. "At least you found out they're ok." I reassured him. I loved him to much to be mad at him. I then heard the bell ring so we separated to go to different classes.

I was focusing in class and I felt something hit my head. It was a note on a crumpled piece of paper.

Come to my house tonight! You can bring you boyfriend to if you wanna
- Ibuki!!

It was in messy handwriting but I shrugged and put the note in my bag to show byakuya.

After the class was over I went up to byakuya and showed him the letter.
"I wouldn't usually go to useless things like this but since you're going I'll make an exception." He smiled at me then we went to our separate classes.

I had never really talked to ibuki but I'll see if I have work tonight and I'll go.
**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
I will do smut someday, maybe, just not today.

738 words.