Part 2

"Mom! Dad! Im back!" I called. They came in and gave me a hug. "How was your first day?" Asked my mom. "Great actually! I made 2 friends." I responded putting my back next to the couch. "I'm supposed to meet someone at the library today but its gonna be after you guys are gone." I said blushing a bit. "That's good!" Said my dad as he gave me a new meal of his. "I made it today. I hope you like it." Said my dad. He owns his own restaurant but he can't be there most of the time so while he's gone I run it. Well used to run it. He got so busy with work and I got busy with home school that he had to close it. The restaurant was the most popular thing going around at the time. "I'm gonna go change!" I said while going into my room. My room wasn't that exciting it looks like a normal room but it has a walk in closet and a small Christmas tree that never gets put up. I grabbed a f/c (favorite color) long sleeve shirt and some baggy black jeans. I put on my normal shoes and went back downstairs and sat in the couch.

Hinaaaa!!!!: HI Y/N!!

Y/n<3: aren't you supposed to be in a class right now?

Hinaaaa!!!!: yeah but it's boring!!!

Y/n<3: Ok but don't say its my fault when you get caught.

Hinaaaa!!!!: I just got caught bye y/n :(

Y/n<3: bye!

"Y/n! You ready?" My mom called. "Yeah." I got up and shoved my phone in my pocket. I got in the back while my parents got in the front. We went to get ice cream and just drive around town while basically bonding with each other. I love my parents and I love spending time with them before they leave. We've done this ever since I was little so it's basically a traditional thing.

Around 2:30 i asked my parents if they could drop me off at the library and they said sure. I hugged them both goodbye and watched them drive away.  I walked in the library and sat at an open desk in the back. I pulled my book out of my bag and started reading. Time flew by quickly because next thing you know byakuya walked into the library looking for me. I closed my book and pulled out my work from math. He sat next to me and started helping me.

It was around 4 when we got done. I put my homework in my bag and thanked him. He nodded and was about to walk out when it started rain. I could tell he was angry so I gave him my umbrella. "Here." I said giving it to him. He looked at me then walked out. I walked out after him. He got in a limo and the driver drove off. Yeah my family was rich but we couldn't afford a limo and a driver.

I was soaking wet when I got home. I went in my room and changed into a t-shirt and sweat pants. I was so tired I instantly flopped on my bed and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning cold and kinda sick but I wanted to tough it out and go to school anyway. I realized I was late so I didn't have time to eat breakfast.

When I got to my first class I just put my head on my desk when I felt a piece of paper touch my arm. I opened it and read it.

Hi y/n! Are you ok? You look sick. And I don't want you to be sick.
Love, hina
Also chihiro wants to be friends with u!

I smiled and wrote back to her.

Im fine and I'd love to be friends with him!
From, y/n

I gave the note to Hina then I realized that I was still wearing a t shirt and sweat pants. I put my jacket on and flinched a bit. I'm usually sensitive when I'm sick so me putting on a hoodie or jacket or even just walking can hurt. "Y/n? You don't look to good. Would you like to go to the nurses office?" My writing teacher asked. I nodded. I was walking out when I noticed that byakuya was looking at me. This made me blush a lot so I ran out.

On my way to my 2nd class Hina was all over me. "I SAW HIM LOOK AT YOU AND YOU BLUSHED THEN RAN OUT!" She whisper yelled. "Hina, I'm still not sure if he even likes me. Hell I don't even know if I like him!" I said. I saw chihiro heading to the same class as me Hina and sakura. "Hi chihiro. Hina told me that you wanted to be friends and sure! Id love to be your friend." I smiled as chihiro was jumping up and down. Apparently he thought I was cool.

At lunch Hina walked up to byakuya and started talking to him. "Hey Y/nnnnn! Heres byakuyas number. I said you wanted it in case you needed help on stuff!" Hina said smirking. I blushed darkly and took the piece of paper from hina.

Does he even think of us as friends?
**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
Tbh I'm gonna update this story when ever I want to-
914 words.