Part 3

My stomach was hurting a lot so I had to deny the food Teruteru served. My head was just down on the lunch table. "Whats wrong y/n?" Chihiro asked. "I think I'm sick. But i wanna stay." I said. Byakuya walked over to us and gave me my umbrella back. "Here. Also I apologize for not giving it back to you yesterday." He said. His voice made me blush. Yeah I definitely had a crush on him. "Thank you, and its ok." I responded. He smiled at me and walked back to his seat.

"You should ask him to be friends. Its one step closer to him." Sakura said. "He's over there now! Go ask him!" Hina said as she nudged me a bit. "Fine. But if this back fires its your guy's fault!" I said jokingly. I walked up to Byakuya nervously. "Byakuya? Sorry if I'm annoying you but would you like to become friends?" I asked. He smiled. "Sure. I'm fine with that. Would you like to come to my home after school?" He asked politely. "Yeah sure." I said. The bell rang for our next class.

"I bet ten dollars they kiss!" Chirped Hina. Chihiro giggled. "Guys its my first time going to his house, nothing is going to happen." I said. "Finee." Hina whined. I waved bye to all of them and met up with byakuya.

When we got to his house, his guards let us in. "My parents are never around so no one will be inside." He said. I nodded and we walked in. His house was very fancy. "I'll show you my room." He said. We walked upstairs and into his room. It felt weird being alone with him in his room. He has a big walk in closet and a fancy bathroom. "What do you wanna do?" I asked. "I suppose we could get to know each other." He responded. "Ok, whats your type, like who your attracted to." I could see him blush a little. "Well.. I guess shorter than me, nice, funny, smart, likes some of the same stuff as me. I believe thats it." He basically just described me. I blushed a little. "What about you?" He asked me. "Tall, smart, nice, takes actual interest in me, and helps me out with stuff." I didn't want it to seem like I was talking about him but I for sure was. After that we just started talking about our interest and we had a lot in common.

It was almost time for me to go home but we were both tired so he just aloud me to stay here for tonight. I just slept on the floor and fell asleep quickly.

I'm so glad I have him in my life.
**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
Sorry that this was a short chapter but the next one will be longer I promise! Also there will be a small time skip.
487 words