🌼prologue nd characters 🌼

Hey guyss....

Wishing you a very happy new year🎉🎊.. May this year brings you alot of happiness and success ❤.....

New year gift 🤩apke sab ke liye 😂

New year new story... 🤩🤩🤩🤩...

This one is different story from all my other stories.....

This story ' s whole credit goes to my didu.... She suggest me this plot and i m very much thankful to her.. 🙏❤

This is cute and happy story but ups and downs are the part of everyone's life....

Are you guys ready for this new journey..???? 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Characters :

Sidharth shukla :

22 years old college going student , his father is trustee of that college , a playboy, spoil brat... That's what people say and reality is far away from it..., he is doing his MBA first year, rude and arrogant , egotistic

His life is a bed full of thorns... He never get love of his parents.. They are always busy in business and earning money.... That's why he started finding love outside... But girls are always behind his money.. His fame and name.....

That's why he become playboy... He think every girl want money only....

He never get love that's why he didn't know what is this beautiful feeling.. How it feels when you are in love..... How it feels when someone cares for you... How it feels when someone cares that you have your meal or not.... How it feels when you come home early because you know someone is waiting for you..... How it feels when you share all your sorrows with someone... How it feels when you know you have someone who never ever gonna leave you....

Everyone thinks he is rude arrogant or egoistic but the truth is... He craves for love.... He want someone who love him... Who tame him with her love.... Who care for him not for his money.... Who love him unconditionally whether he have money or not.... Who scold him like a father and then defend him like a mother.... With whom who can share his sorrows....

He drink every night just because he get peaceful sleep....

That's how his life is going on.. Until or unless she enter in his hell and made it heaven.....

Ashok shukla and rita shukla :

Parents of sidharth... Love him very much.... Their only son... ❤.... They want to give him all happiness all luxury.... In that they made one mistake.... They went far away from him..... Not physically but emotionally... They were so engrossed in their business that they forget about him... They did this for him only but they didn't know that their son wants them not luxury....

They spend less time in their mansion because they are always on business trip....

Shehnaaz gill :

18 year old , passed her 12th in science stream , sweet , humble, caring and kind hearted ..

she live alone in 2 bhk flat.... She have no one .... Her parents died when she is 13 ..... Her father was a teacher ... She completed her studies with his pension ....
But for college she needs more money... Thats why she started taking tuitions.... She wants to become a fashion designer....

She is princess of her father and doll of her mother.... Her mother call her naaz... They all lived happily until one day they died in an accident....

She always spread happiness around her... Her one smile is enough to make someone 's day special.... She smile all day but then at night this loneliness haunt her....

She believe that someday someone come and take her away from there.....

______________________________________________

What happen when they will meet..????

What happen when they will meet in most unexpected situation..????

What happen when one become the reason for other 's sufferings...????

.
.
.
.
This story starts from 3 jan....

Thankuuu ❤