🌼2🌼

Hey guys  ....
Pehle mein part 2 ❤.. Ye title rkhta tha na.. Abhi meine change kiya 🌼2🌼.. Aise.. Kaisa hai.. 🤩🤩🤩

Chalo start krte hai.....

Mujhe yuhin karke Khwabon se judaa
Jane kaha chuo ke baitha hai khuda...
Janu na mein kab hua khud se gumshuda
Kaise jiyu rooh bhi mujse hai juda

Kyu meri raahein mujhse
puche ghar kahan hai
Kyu mujse aake dastak
puche  dar kaha hai....

Rahe aise jinki manzil hi nhi....
Dhoondho mujhe ab mein rhta hoon vahi...
Dil hai kahin or dhakan hai kahin...
Sanse hai magar kyu zinda mein nhi....

Sid is driving his car very harshly.... His hair are messy...eyes are red... His one hand is on steering and with other hand he is holding bottle .... His eyes are getting blur.....

Here shehnaaz is walking on road aimlessly....she doesn't want to go her home... And chuckle sadly

Sana : ghar...????? Ghar to insano se hota hai na.... Vo to sirf makan hai... It ( brick 🧱) or cement se bna makan..... Ghar to vo hota hai na yaha maa apka intzar kr rhi ho... Papa apko dhoondhe aaye... Lekin aisa to hoga nhi... And chuckle.... And looked up at sky.... Ab apko meri koi fikar nhi hai na....

Her eyes falls on a car who is coming from her behind in full speed..... She looked at dog who is crossing the road... She run toward dog to save him....

That car driver also saw dog and applied brake.... With sudden brake car drift in rotation and hit shehnaaz......

Sid ' s side....

Suddenly a dog comes infront of his car .. He take a turn to save him... Due to excess speed it turn and hit a....... Person.. ???

Sid 's head banged with steering .. Blood started flowing from his head... He comes out of car and moves toward person....

Whole body is covered with blood... He is not able to see his / her face.... He goes near him/her and found that person is a girl..

He looked around for help but there is no one..... His body is also giving up... First due to alcohol and second by injury he got.....

He somehow lift her and make her lay on back seat and sat himself on driving seat ...
He start his car and drove toward hospital.....

Finally he managed to reach there.... He lift her again and walk inside....

Everyone stood up and greet him because this hospital is owned by shuklas...

Sid : call the doctor..... It's emergency...

Receptionist call the doctor and ask him to come soon.....

Wardboy comes with stretcher.... Sid place her on it .... They take her in OT ( operation theatre)

Soon doctor arrive... He greet sidharth and left to attend her...

Sid sat outside the OT and faint....

One nurse comes to do his dressing and found him unconscious... They immediately shift him in room ...

After one hour.....

Sidharth open his eyes while rubbing and looked around.....

And found himself in hospital.... There is a bandage 🤕 on his head...

He remember about that girl... And get up from bed hurriedly....

One nurse comes there to check him when he ask her. ...

Sid : excuse me.... Vo ladki jo kal mere saath aayi thi... Vo..???

Nurse : sir unka treatment ho chuka.... Doctor ne apko bulaya hai... Please aayiye....

And both left from there

They reach at doctor 's cabin..

Doctor smile at him

Doctor : good morning🌞 Mr. Shukla

Sid nodded his head

Sid : vo ladki..??

Doctor : dekhiye Mr. Shukla.... Accident bhut zabardast hua hai... Iss wajah se unke body pe bhut sari choten aayi hai..... Jinko hum thik kar sakte hai..... Lekin....

Sid : lekin...???

Doctor sighed

Doctor : accident ki wajah se.. She lose her eye sight .....

Sid become shocked...

Sid : you mean... Blind..????

Doctor : yes......

.
.
.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee